Class Action Lawsuit.. Anyone interested - New York

If you're a volunteer class action lawsuit coordinator for your state, start a thread here and in the message area for your state. We need fifty coordinators... one for each state. If there's already one for your state you can volunteer to help or just post that you want your case considered for inclusion in the lawsuit.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

nebulousslave

Class Action Lawsuit.. Anyone interested - New York

Postby nebulousslave » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:51 pm

I am working with a group who has in the past created a class action lawsuit against CPS.

I have recently volunteered and we are gearing up to bring a class action lawsuit against CPS. By trade I am a freelance web developer, web marketer and advertiser. I am helping with developing the online presence of the organization, which includes, developing media contacts, researching, organizing support for the class action effort.

If anyone is interested please drop a line... although I am in New York I am willing to communicate with anyone in the in the country who is willing to bring the fight to the doorstep of these corrupt organizations. Lets take our country back!
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. Martin Luther King Jr.

MaggieC

Re: Class Action Lawsuit.. Anyone interested

Postby MaggieC » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:44 pm

I am also in NYC and I know full well the ins and outs of ACS. If I might suggest, get your kid back and then talk about suing. Additonally, there are many fine attorneys in NYC who have taken ACS to task with class action suits and federal suits.
Are you working with an attorney?

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:20 pm

Maggie's comments are worth considering; she's very knowledgeable about the juvenile court system in NY. Do keep us informed of any progress toward this lawsuit, but take care of your own family first!!!
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

nebulousslave

Postby nebulousslave » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:32 pm

Thanks Maggie and Linda for the information. I want to put on the table that I am very much open to putting aside quality time forany brainstorming sessions that maybe organized here. Please count on me. CWOP sounds great.

MaggieC

Postby MaggieC » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:02 pm

CWOP is great but it is not, in of itself, a legal arm.

Beatthescammers

Postby Beatthescammers » Wed May 18, 2011 8:51 pm

My daughter and family were traumatized by CPS over MINOR KITTEN SCRATCHES. My husband and I are interested in activities to stop CPS abuse.

Loretta Meserve

Postby Loretta Meserve » Thu May 19, 2011 11:56 am

I am interested in becoming Texas CPS Class Action's coodinator. Let me know how?

Loretta Meserve
254-205-7844
817-709-6670

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Thu May 19, 2011 3:55 pm

Loretta, thanks! Post a new thread in the Texas section of this message board...
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Loretta Meserve

Postby Loretta Meserve » Sun May 22, 2011 8:55 am

How do I post my info like you said to? I am unfamililar with your entire site, as I am new. I have a book out now that I would like to add to your book store. Can that be arranged?
Loretta

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Sun May 22, 2011 10:38 am

Yes, PM me about the book.

Here's the link to post a new class action message: posting.php?mode=post&f=106

Please title it with your state name, ie: "South Dakota Class Action Lawsuit Coordinator" or something like that.
Sample Document Library

nebulousslave

Re: Class Action Lawsuit.. Anyone interested - New York

Postby nebulousslave » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:21 pm

Hi,

I had previously posted a desire to coordinate an class action lawsuit against cps. I am still interested in helping to coordinate a class action lawsuit.
I live in Manhattan NY and I am willing to network with parents and advocate who are ready to challenge this system wants and for all.

We can share more details as we connect.
interesting article http://www.forbes.com/sites/carolinehoward/2012/02/07/mother-files-900-trillion-lawsuit-against-nyc-for-taking-her-kids-away/
http://www.facebook.com/nebulousslave
Association for Commercial And Economic Development
646-389-1624

Thanks
Michael Adams

FreedomNow

Re: Class Action Lawsuit.. Anyone interested - New York

Postby FreedomNow » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:19 pm

I would like to lend a hand in any way I can. Am in Texas.

Return to “Class Action Lawsuits”