Virginia Class Action Lawsuit

If you're a volunteer class action lawsuit coordinator for your state, start a thread here and in the message area for your state. We need fifty coordinators... one for each state. If there's already one for your state you can volunteer to help or just post that you want your case considered for inclusion in the lawsuit.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

LindaJM

Virginia Class Action Lawsuit

Postby LindaJM » Sun May 22, 2011 9:04 am

Karen is the class action coordinator for Virginia. Please network with her if you live in Virginia and want to participate.

My name is Karen Edwards and I would like to volunteer to lead a class action suit in the state of Virginia. I am currently being plagued by CPS who have taken my son away from me after the death of my daughter. My husband is currently arrested and facing the charges of negligent homicide even though he is innocent! I may never get my son back and any children i were to have from here on would be seized by the government. This needs to STOP! So I would like to do everything I can for the cause. Thank you.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

luz2110

Re: Virginia Class Action Lawsuit

Postby luz2110 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:26 pm

Not sure where in VA you live but you should check out this blog.
http://arlingtonparentnews.wordpress.com/2011/12/

namaste88

Postby namaste88 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:55 pm

I am absolutely interested in taking part in this, i am in NORFOK VA. and my two sons were taken on a 7 hour hold for complete fabricated allegations, and it has just grown out of hand, it is terrible for a parent to go through this period, yet to go through it and not be aware of the nature of your accuser, is nearly devastating..

sunshine0813

Postby sunshine0813 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:35 am

Is anyone still organizing lawsuit in VA? My children were deemed abused/neglected and placed in foster care with no evidence. I haven't been charged with a crime because they could never prove it. The only abuse my children have suffered is at the hands of cps. They have been traumatized because of a nameless, faceless, anonymous coward! I'm willing to do anything to help change this broken system.

Return to “Class Action Lawsuits”