Is there a Colorado Class Action Suit

If you're a volunteer class action lawsuit coordinator for your state, start a thread here and in the message area for your state. We need fifty coordinators... one for each state. If there's already one for your state you can volunteer to help or just post that you want your case considered for inclusion in the lawsuit.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

hbishop

Is there a Colorado Class Action Suit

Postby hbishop » Mon May 30, 2011 7:23 pm

I personally don't have the money to hire an attorney of my own, but am interested in joining one if there are any in Colorado.

robincash8

Re: Is there a Colorado Class Action Suit

Postby robincash8 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:03 pm

Hi hbishop, My name is Robin and I am active here in Denver. I believe there is one. I am also looking for other parents who are having or have had problems with CPS. I hosted a TV show in Texas called Robin Cash Parents Get United & CPS News. I have worked with legislature to change laws all over America for 12 years. I am a simple Mom who adores kids. Feel free to call me at 720-620-6356. You can try to email me at [email protected] but I get 3 or 4 hundred emails every few days. We are organizing a protest for Aug. Are you ready to change the world? Call me. R

irishhottie74

Postby irishhottie74 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:22 pm

Hi,my name is laurie, and I am interested in the class action suit. How do I get signed up? I believe I have a strong case against them, If my children were taken on the grounds of neglect and child endangerment, but I was never charged with either. Matter of fact I had a police officer testify to the fact my house was clean and my children were safe and sound. On what grounds did they then continue to adopt my children out. The injustice done to so many is absolutely insane ....my email is [email protected] please someone let me know how I go about this..

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:07 am

irishhottie74 wrote:Hi,my name is laurie, and I am interested in the class action suit. How do I get signed up? I believe I have a strong case against them, If my children were taken on the grounds of neglect and child endangerment, but I was never charged with either. Matter of fact I had a police officer testify to the fact my house was clean and my children were safe and sound. On what grounds did they then continue to adopt my children out. The injustice done to so many is absolutely insane ....my email is [email protected] please someone let me know how I go about this..

If your CPS office acted egregiously enough, you wouldn't need a class action lawsuit... your case could stand on it's own merit. Have you contacted any lawyers about it?
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

Return to “Class Action Lawsuits”