Washingto state class action any bites let me know

If you're a volunteer class action lawsuit coordinator for your state, start a thread here and in the message area for your state. We need fifty coordinators... one for each state. If there's already one for your state you can volunteer to help or just post that you want your case considered for inclusion in the lawsuit.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Jdp4040

Washingto state class action any bites let me know

Postby Jdp4040 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:46 pm

Need social workers to be held acoutiable for takin childeren judge made order of cps not in complience of court need help stoping social woker not letting this haping agin

KEVIN_CLINE

Re: Washingto state class action any bites let me know

Postby KEVIN_CLINE » Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:33 am

send me an email with your name email addy/or home addy and tele phone and maybe a little about your case. Im putting together my case to file in federal court with a time estimate of 6 months and will be looking for others who have strong cases. Let me note that i am not an attorney but there is a friend of the family who is a retired district court judge who is still deciding if he wants to jump in...

paytonsparents2012

Postby paytonsparents2012 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:19 pm

I don't know much about 'class action lawsuits' but i have had several professionals tell me that i def have a suit on my hands against them... Would you like my info?

DJG

Postby DJG » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:04 pm

I don't know if my daughter and her husbands case can be in a class action suit now because they opted for an open adoption because they didn't want to lose their child till he turned eighteen. I think their case should because cps destroyed our family, they got a court order the day they left the state to pick up child unbeknownst to them and used hearsay comments from family members. The biggest mistake they made was comments my daughter made to a social worker three weeks before the court order were manipulated to take to court and get court order. Eleven days later washington state social worker flies to california and goes with a cps social worker and police to pick up child, he says (cps worker,you are not the type of parents we take kids from, were sorry. I was told calif. cps should have been asked to do an asscessment and given results back to washington. For they were signed up with social services in calif. at this time. My daughter flew back up here and they signed her up in a dependency and that was the biggest mistake she made. I was with her, and I am so sorry I agreed for her to sign. Once cps has they destroy you and your family no feeling of the consequences. They are a gustapo, we are not in a free country when this can happen to our children. I am discussed with what they did ,how much they lied and manipulated everything to their liking. Totally sad DJG

kita_777

Postby kita_777 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:41 pm

Help is anyone still wanting a suit?

tjcat333

Postby tjcat333 » Sun May 22, 2016 5:15 am

I would definately be interested. I. still have an administrative hearing to deal with coming up very soon, this month actually. I won't go into detail now in case someone ftom the state is trolling this site, but I can't let this all go. If we don't act in some way to stop this corruption, then it will only continue and grow.I don't want other families to go through what ours has.We need to hold the state accountable for their actions! They are very brazen and think they have total immunity, but they are wrong.

Ultimately, we as citizens need to eliminate all incentive funding by the federal government as a result of CAPTA, AFSA ,which goes right to the state ;all in the best interests of the child.....unfortunately, that's not the reality of the situation; It's only in the best interests of the state the majority of the time.

CPS has all but destroyed my family, and would have , if it wasn't for the grace of God!
The best help is the Lord! He is amazing!

I'm in King county fyi.

So if anyone is interested please post and let me know. I'm in King County FYI.

Postby 1974 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:38 pm

My son and his girlfriend are going thru hell because of cps. False allegations of neglect. Fact finding hearing last month all based on hear say and the Judge of course sided with cps and their lies. I have never in my 60 years of living, seen the horror cps does to people. Best interest of the child.....they don't even know what that means. Someone needs to bring them down. We are on the other side of the state of WA. Pend Oreille County, Newport WA.

Return to “Class Action Lawsuits”