Western NY Class Action Lawsuit

If you're a volunteer class action lawsuit coordinator for your state, start a thread here and in the message area for your state. We need fifty coordinators... one for each state. If there's already one for your state you can volunteer to help or just post that you want your case considered for inclusion in the lawsuit.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Rainbow

Western NY Class Action Lawsuit

Postby Rainbow » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:01 am

Hello,

I'm looking to start a class action lawsuit against CPS in Western NY. We are in and around Buffalo, NY. We, being citizens in this area who have been affected by the family court system, have successfully created a peer run group to help people avoid, and deal with the family court system. We are just beginning. We have started protests at the Erie County family court building, and found so many families that have been traumatized by the system. We see their rights being violated by the minute.

We have people in our group who want to spearhead a class action lawsuit against CPS, or the family court, or whoever we need to in order to demonstrate the criminal acts that the family court system participates in.

We have plenty of families, but we need lawyers, and guidance about how to start this process. I find that all the information online is overwhelming, and would like someone to help me start this process who is also going through it, or who has gone through it. I know much of what we do will be trial and error, but if we work together, we will learn what we need in order to stop this injustice once and for all. (BTW, we are very far away from NYC, and I didn't find any listings of lawyers anywhere near us).

suitelady716

Re: Western NY Class Action Lawsuit

Postby suitelady716 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:26 am

I live in the Buffalo area and I would love to learn more about this.

Return to “Class Action Lawsuits”