Louisiana

If you're a volunteer class action lawsuit coordinator for your state, start a thread here and in the message area for your state. We need fifty coordinators... one for each state. If there's already one for your state you can volunteer to help or just post that you want your case considered for inclusion in the lawsuit.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

jmom04

Louisiana

Postby jmom04 » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:50 pm

Anyone want to team up in LA? I have tons of evidence against these monsters!

moniquecrader

Re: Louisiana

Postby moniquecrader » Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:55 pm

jmom04,have u found anything else out about the class action suit for louisiana. Ive been trying to find people in louisiana to ntea up with for this. can u help with any info?
I am searching for Chelsey Dale Mears 14 an Hannah Paige Mears 12. They r my life. If these names sound familiar please contact me asap. please help bring them home.Ocs stole and then soled my babies for profit.Ocs in Louisiana made over 3 million this past year,this ,makes rthe third year running they brought in over 3 million for the adoptions they have made. They r trying to say that there is that many abused children that needed to be adopted,give me a break. Louisiana was rated #10.meaning they were in 10th place out of all the states for taking children and adopting them out.

Return to “Class Action Lawsuits”