Nebraska

If you're a volunteer class action lawsuit coordinator for your state, start a thread here and in the message area for your state. We need fifty coordinators... one for each state. If there's already one for your state you can volunteer to help or just post that you want your case considered for inclusion in the lawsuit.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

vmontanez34

Nebraska

Postby vmontanez34 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:08 pm

Hello my husband and I are very interested in filling a civil lawsuit in our state. Ready for some insight and more support so we can move foward on this. We are very willing.

sillsb

Re: Nebraska

Postby sillsb » Sat May 25, 2013 9:45 pm

Hi, I'm very interested in helping to coordinate a class action lawsuit here's my post on craigslist:

PINNACLE OF EVIL

MORE AND MORE VICTIMS ARE COMING FORWARD

I encourage all victims of NFC and Capstone to come forward. There is already a group of us forming and we will not stop until these agencies are brought to Justice. No one should have to suffer the atrocities inflicted upon them in silence, believe it, you are not alone and we can all help one another by standing together, sharing our pain and humiliation. We can and will recover from the abuse inflicted us and our children. There are also people willing to fight for us, let the system of government work for you. These agencies do have to answer to others, they are not immune from justice.

Cesspool of Evil of NFC's Collaborators.
There are few words that can accurately describe this organization but I am certain that my starting phrase is just the mere tip of the iceberg. This organization took over the duties of Nebraska DHHS; NFC, however, they do much more than that. They supposedly manage and make recommendations on family reunification, they also make themselves responsible for adopting out those VERY same children that they make recommendations regarding. In addition to adopting out those children, they are rewarded fiscally by state and federal grants for the case management and adoption services. Part of the case management is referrals to unethical agencies such as CAPSTONE BEHAVIORAL HEALTH. Those unfortunate individuals who have been condemned to visit Capstone for their services can only expect brutal, and unethical treatment in the worst ways possible by some of their staff. Don't suffer in silence, thinking that if you do everything they say that everything will be ok, go with the program. Only to find out later that those individuals the state pays to help you are in fact falsifying records and reports and actively practicing parental alienation techniques on you small children. Suggesting false recovered memories for your children to accept, and if you say it's not true you are accused of not taking responsibility.
So in short, although other states have already experimented with private agencies such as NFC, the court has found that if an agency is both responsible for the recommendations to the court regarding if children should or should not be returned to their families and financially benefit from adopting those same children out, that it is a conflict of interest.
Other agencies in other states used the same process as NFC, and have been accused of selling children, and in essences, this is what they do. Capstone is helping in this goal, if the children are well behaved and not abused they are a good candidate for adoption. I'm certain there are good people at both these agencies that actually believe in the mission statement and want to help, but for every good person how many bad unethical individuals roam about doing extreme harm to parents, children and families. How many families must suffer before this is ended.
Although Nebraska doesn't have the population of many other states, they remove children from their homes at more than twice the rate of any other state. They have a broad law that allows authorities to remove children at their discretion called child neglect which allows for the removal of children for any and all reasons. When these children are well fed, well behaved and not abused then they are prime for the adoption rolls of Nebraska. Have no doubt this agency will do whatever possible to keep those children away from their parents including making false reports and accepting false reports. The examples of the people they use to generate these false reports is Dawn Baker from Capstone, she uses the same email address for her volunteer work with other agencies as she did with a sugar daddy website , youth and family group newsletters, facebook, myspace, and a profile sugar daddy for me website. All the information can simply be googled using her facebook or email name of ocradawn99.
Now I have heard some describe the sugar daddy websites as a dating website, however, in my personal opinion it is a thinly veiled prostitution website. Is this really the best person to be supervising good parents with their children? You be the judge.
Dawn Baker filed a false Report to Mike Webster of NFC. Mike Webster and NFC were notified the report was false, and given the information to verify the accuracy of Dawn Bakers report. Mike Webster provided the state with a report that he knew or suspected was false. I can prove it was false, so can the many witnesses. Turns out, some of our members stated they have dealt with Dawn Bakers creative reports in the past and NFC + Capstone had prior knowledge of Dawn Bakers inability to report the truth before my case was brought to light.
'The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny, and it is useless for the innocent to try by reasoning to get justice, when the oppressor intends to be unjust... Aesop Fables
Mike Webster knew all along about Dawn Bakers reputation, yet, even presented with overwhelming witness statements he submitted her false report as fact to a officer of the court, who in turned submitted it as evidence.

Follow the Money - There's Gold in Them Thar' Kids
If DHHS has stolen your children, you are probably tormented, thinking, "Why? Why?", anguishing day after sleepless night over why this has all happened. As with many things in life, when there seems to be no rational basis for what has happened, there really is a hidden one - follow the money. In this case, the DHHS and NFC can make a ton of money by 'leasing' out your child to a foster home for a year, and then 'selling' (adopting out) the child at the end of the 'lease'. While the child is in their captivity, they can leverage lots of state and federal cash from numerous medical, educational and therapy programs. If NFC can get you to incriminate yourself, or manipulate your child into making false disclosures, they can get a court to terminate your parental rights, and then adopt the child out, for more big bucks.
---massoutrage

NEBRASKA FAMILY COLLABORATIVE(NFC) IS THE CONTRACT ORGANIZATION FOR DHHS.
THEY HAVE TAKEN OVER THE CASE MANAGEMENT OF AT RISK CHILDREN, CHILDREN IN FOSTER CARE, AND ADOPTION OF THE SAME CHILDREN THEY MANAGE. THEY MAKE THE RECOMMENDATIONS TO COURTS WHETHER CHILDREN SHOULD BE REUNITED WITH THE FAMILIES THAT LOVE THEM OR THE WHETHER THOSE SAME CHILDREN SHOULD BE PLACED FOR ADOPTION THROUGH THEIR AGENCY.
ONE STOP SHOP FOR BUYING AND SELLING CHILDREN

I encourage all victims of NFC and Capstone to come forward. There is already a group of us forming and we will not stop until these agencies and individuals are brought to Justice.

creativeps

Postby creativeps » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:35 am

Hi

We recently moved to NE but our children were taken in Tulare Co. California - so we should go to court in Cal or NE?

family_man

Postby family_man » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:50 am

Did you move to NE before or after CA returned custody of your children back to you?

If it was before, then CA still had custody, and you would have had to go through the ICPC process.

Either way, if it was CA who had wronged you through improper procedures, then it is CA that you would need to sue.
Disclaimer: I am not an attorney, and this is not legal advice.

Return to “Class Action Lawsuits”