Class Action lawsuit OHIO...

If you're a volunteer class action lawsuit coordinator for your state, start a thread here and in the message area for your state. We need fifty coordinators... one for each state. If there's already one for your state you can volunteer to help or just post that you want your case considered for inclusion in the lawsuit.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

taylorsmithluvbugs

Class Action lawsuit OHIO...

Postby taylorsmithluvbugs » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:05 am

looking to connect with other individuals who have been a victim of CPS workers, in the state of OH. my story is on here in a few different places, but u can also visit [url][/url]http://tributeballoon.com/balloon/show/1093671?grabbed=true
and look up MIMI's luvbugs balloon to bring awareness around the world that laws, have got to be changed. I have not had any luck with finding ppl in ohio. I am preparing letters this week to be taken directly to Represenative Jean Schmidt's (R) office, then also sending to Gov. John Kasich, and Senators Rob Portman, and Sherrod Brown. Would love to hear from anyone else who's family has fallen prey to these evil home wreckers in the state of OH, definitely Clermont, County, CPS.
Any suggestions and replies to post are always welcome at [email protected]

Return to “Class Action Lawsuits”