Law suit Arizona?!?!?!

If you're a volunteer class action lawsuit coordinator for your state, start a thread here and in the message area for your state. We need fifty coordinators... one for each state. If there's already one for your state you can volunteer to help or just post that you want your case considered for inclusion in the lawsuit.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

LockNessa

Law suit Arizona?!?!?!

Postby LockNessa » Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:42 am

I'm trying to start a lawsuit in Tucson Arizona against the cps. My son was removed under "hear say" allegation. CPS case worker sat in front of my house, w/ sheriff, for 4 hours trying to remove my child. Even the sheriff wouldn't do anything, because they saw no danger or reason to remove him. My public defender is the one who gave me this website to check, & it's why I'm here now. The fact that he's state paid keeps him from offering anymore help then the fightcps.com website. I do believe that my son's grandmother, where he's now placed, & the CPS case worker have worked together in the past. My son's grandmother worked for CPS here in Tucson for almost a year, after following her grandson here, before being transferred to PHX, only a few months before my child was removed. In the last 6 months, my son, his grandmother, & his therapist have called CPS because I spanked, open palm, & grounded my child for being suspended from school for threatening to stab another child, or threw a desk or chair @ another student. Or threatened to stab me. Well me groundin my child and not lettin him go play w/ friends or xbox or give him everything he wants, yet his NEEDS are met, they are Charging me w/ Failure to Parent... I NEED HELP ON HOW TO PROCEED ON THIS!!!!! If anyone can help me please, it's greatly appreciated...
Blessed Be
Nessa

phoenix5

Re: Law suit Arizona?!?!?!

Postby phoenix5 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:15 pm

I am trying to do the same thing. Im trying to contact news teams. Ive emailed and called the governor. Im in phx

thepenguinpitt

Re: Law suit Arizona?!?!?!

Postby thepenguinpitt » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:03 pm

Im in Phoenix and currently seeking a lawyer to move forward with a lawsuit. If you already know of one please let me know,

Return to “Class Action Lawsuits”