Oklahoma County

If you're a volunteer class action lawsuit coordinator for your state, start a thread here and in the message area for your state. We need fifty coordinators... one for each state. If there's already one for your state you can volunteer to help or just post that you want your case considered for inclusion in the lawsuit.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

mom2many

Oklahoma County

Postby mom2many » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:03 pm

Is anyone involved in a class action lawsuit already? If not, is there any interest in one?

Eljay

Re: Oklahoma County

Postby Eljay » Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:12 am

Have you looked through the state pages?
viewforum.php?f=49
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

mom2many

Postby mom2many » Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:46 pm

Yes. There's nothing recent on there.

Anitasangry

Postby Anitasangry » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:27 pm

We want to start a class action lawsuit in Oklahoma. Our child was taken from the hospital in November of 2013I and still in CPS custody. We are still having supervised visits even though we have finished everything perfectly! They told us yesterday that their "committee" said they will NOT start the reunification process yet. They couldn't give us a reason why.

We have documented and recorded their lies snd have proof that they are lies. But it doesn't matter. The only good thing is that our CASA worker and primary social worker are decent. Can't believe I just said that! But the supervisor is a dick.

We have court soon but not very hopeful because the judge usually follows DHS recommendations.

Return to “Class Action Lawsuits”