hi how can i get in on this lawsuit from texas

If you're a volunteer class action lawsuit coordinator for your state, start a thread here and in the message area for your state. We need fifty coordinators... one for each state. If there's already one for your state you can volunteer to help or just post that you want your case considered for inclusion in the lawsuit.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

taira1980

hi how can i get in on this lawsuit from texas

Postby taira1980 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:47 pm

hi my name is taira and im wondering how i can get in on this lawsuit from texas there is alot to go along with my case and my babies were begging to come home there is so much to this it all started back in 2007 when i was at work and my ex was watching our girls and they got out to taco bell i came home got everything the worker wanted done was done then two weeks before our case was to be closed my husband got in a power struggle with our oldest daughter who is mentally challanged she in return went to school and said her dad picked her up shook her and threw her to the ground well that was it my girls were taken they didnt even give me the option to keep them and kick him out they said were taking all 4 and getting the oldest in a theraputic foster home and will give the other three back which never happened so here we go again doing all the services they wanted and got them all done just so they could come up with a bogus allegation and then when they knew we had the judge on our side they asked for a jury trial which through all this my first case worker before the girls were removed had a vendeta against us as her car got towed on her first visist to my house so she started harrassing my daughter at her school on a weekly basis and it just goes on if you want more information let me know sorry my spelling is off this is really hard on me and its after 1 am GOD bless
Attachments
new photos 026.JPG
my babies
new photos 026.JPG (31.39 KiB) Viewed 1179 times

Eljay

Re: hi how can i get in on this lawsuit from texas

Postby Eljay » Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:56 am

A class action lawsuit is NOT what you need, and will not get your children back. You need to fight your own battle, not enlist for the war.

Where are you in your process and are the three youngest girls with family? Or did they offer to place with family?
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

family_man

Re: hi how can i get in on this lawsuit from texas

Postby family_man » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:36 am

I couldn't agree more. You need to get out of CPS trouble yourself, before joining a class action suit. Better yet, leave state once it's all done, if you can.

Jury trials in Texas are usually reserved for the final TPR trial (termination of parental rights). Have you had that trial, yet? If you have the judge on your side, that's half the battle, even in a jury trial. Are you working with yor attorney, or is he ignoring you? A good attorney will advise you what to say and not to say on the witness stand, and agressively defend you. From what you have stated in your post, your family is a victim of false accusations. I hope the best for you. You have a lovely family.
Disclaimer: I am not an attorney, and this is not legal advice.

Return to “Class Action Lawsuits”