Love to put together Class Action Suit in Oregon!!!

If you're a volunteer class action lawsuit coordinator for your state, start a thread here and in the message area for your state. We need fifty coordinators... one for each state. If there's already one for your state you can volunteer to help or just post that you want your case considered for inclusion in the lawsuit.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

sabem

Love to put together Class Action Suit in Oregon!!!

Postby sabem » Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:12 am

DHS has lies and twisted words multiple times, created severe emotional issues for my entire family, denied us visitations that we should have been allowed, were not diligent in placing my daughter with family/friends after they kidnapped her and wrote false reports. DHS took her off of her medications and approximately 2 months later, put her back on them. My child has severe behavioral problems (including violent tendencies) and the first foster mother taught her how to shoot a real gun after living there for a week. My Daughter was 7 yrs old at the time.They still (after 9 months) cannot give me a reason why she was taken into custody! If you live in Oregon and have had similar types of experiences with DHS, Please let me know, I would be more than happy to volunteer my time to put together a Class Action Law Suit in Oregon.If you are from Oregon and not a similar case, let me know. Perhaps we can help each other to find the best attorneys here. Thanks

Return to “Class Action Lawsuits”