Alabama needs class action lawsuit; join me

If you're a volunteer class action lawsuit coordinator for your state, start a thread here and in the message area for your state. We need fifty coordinators... one for each state. If there's already one for your state you can volunteer to help or just post that you want your case considered for inclusion in the lawsuit.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

margerry777

Alabama needs class action lawsuit; join me

Postby margerry777 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:08 am

Please leave me your story in part and together we will find an attorney to take up our cause. I have a very long involved story myself as a grandparent who reputation was slandered in open court . Accusation made by foster mother who wanted to adopt my grandchild. She is now home with us but we've lost the entire first year of her life fighting a foster mother for our grandchild. Had we not sold everything to pay the attorney and filing fees and fight the corruption with everything we had, she would be someone else's child. We can start with wrongful removal and false allegations, abuse of power and too many legal officials involved to mention.I only need to hear from Alabamians who are justified in a class action lawsuit. I will do what I can to bring an end to these abusive people and their wicked government approved extortion agency. Thank-you.

Return to “Class Action Lawsuits”