California Orange County Class Action Lawsuit

If you're a volunteer class action lawsuit coordinator for your state, start a thread here and in the message area for your state. We need fifty coordinators... one for each state. If there's already one for your state you can volunteer to help or just post that you want your case considered for inclusion in the lawsuit.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

monkette31

California Orange County Class Action Lawsuit

Postby monkette31 » Sat May 18, 2013 7:49 am

I copied this from Families Against Government Abuse group on Facebook. CPS civil litigator and winner v Orange County posted this today, Shawn McMillan. I suggest talking to him if this fits! or if you know of a family this fits! Thanks!
Shawn Mcmillan
Its taken a long time to get any class-action attorneys interested...but I've finally gotten one interested in a very narrow aspect of what we do. I am looking for someone in Orange County who just recently turned 18, or who is about to turn 18. The person would need to have been seized based on emotional abuse or for a dirty house, and would ultimately been given back to his/her family. They would also need to be willing to be a class representative. Please let me know if you know someone who fits.
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

Return to “Class Action Lawsuits”