Looking for Parents/Class Action Lawsuit by McMillan lawfirm

If you're a volunteer class action lawsuit coordinator for your state, start a thread here and in the message area for your state. We need fifty coordinators... one for each state. If there's already one for your state you can volunteer to help or just post that you want your case considered for inclusion in the lawsuit.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

monkette31

Looking for Parents/Class Action Lawsuit by McMillan lawfirm

Postby monkette31 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:51 pm

This was just seen today, September 18, 2013. Shawn McMillan is a successful civil rights litigator who has won many judgments vs cps in California.....if this applies to you, please contact him, your fight is our fight too, thanks:

Dear all,

We have finally found a class-action attorney who is willing to take a look at warrantless removal issues -- in California only. We are going to use Orange County (California) as the test case -- and it is going to be tailored towards children who were removed from their parents based on either emotional abuse or a dirty house during the time period from 1999 to the present. We need a representative plaintiff in order to get this going. We need help finding that representative plaintiff. If any of you know of someone who fits that mold, please give them my email address ([email protected]) and ask them to get in contact with us. Thanks for your efforts in this regard. -- Shawn Mcmillan

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

LindaJM

Re: Looking for Parents/Class Action Lawsuit by McMillan law

Postby LindaJM » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:16 am

Good news!
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Mom2016May

Re: Looking for Parents/Class Action Lawsuit by McMillan lawfirm

Postby Mom2016May » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:29 am

Hi Everybody!

Shawn McMilan Law firm have a new jury trial case on Los Angeles Downtown court that is going on these days they will be there till the end October 2016 or maybe longer, is open to the public.
I urge every parent who had their children removed to come in and see this. The law firm is exposing the DCFS Los Angeles County workers an their supervisors, showing step by step how they didn't do their job, preparing half truth copy and paste reports with lies on it, anybody who had the same workers of this case is eligible to reopen their personal case.
For people and parents who don't know well downtown court building ,the courtroom of the case is located on 5th floor Department 89 in the Superior Court on 1st Street & Hill, just down the street from Metro railroad Red Line on Civic Center exit ( in case you don'r like to drive till there and pay parking).
Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.

When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.

ckyoungblood

Re: Looking for Parents/Class Action Lawsuit by McMillan lawfirm

Postby ckyoungblood » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:19 pm

What was the outcome?

And what are the details of the Case? Nature/Type of Case? Parties? Case Number?

Just curious with little to go on; however, will try Googling.

Thanks,

Return to “Class Action Lawsuits”