south carolina

If you're a volunteer class action lawsuit coordinator for your state, start a thread here and in the message area for your state. We need fifty coordinators... one for each state. If there's already one for your state you can volunteer to help or just post that you want your case considered for inclusion in the lawsuit.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

50something

south carolina

Postby 50something » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:00 am

My son is presently in custody on false allegations of abuse and neglect. His ex wife is a genuine psychopath which of course DSS won't hear. We are more than ready to head up a class action suit in South Carolina

LindaJM

Re: south carolina

Postby LindaJM » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:10 am

Did her psychological evaluation show her to be a psychopath?

I hope you will be successful with the class action suit. Are you looking for a lawyer? If you know of any good lawyers who want to sue CPS in your area, please let us know, because I don't think there are any SC lawyers on my list.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

tonyalee069

Postby tonyalee069 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:58 pm

I'm from SC also... I was wondering about a Class Action Lawsuit. Its been a long 4 year battle over a treatment plan that was 100% incorrect and made up. Would love some info on it????

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:52 am

You may have to start your own... start with attorney shopping. See the link in my signature line.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “Class Action Lawsuits”