Class action lawsuit, in Monroe County,PA?!! All of PA?!!

If you're a volunteer class action lawsuit coordinator for your state, start a thread here and in the message area for your state. We need fifty coordinators... one for each state. If there's already one for your state you can volunteer to help or just post that you want your case considered for inclusion in the lawsuit.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Heartbrokenmom123

Class action lawsuit, in Monroe County,PA?!! All of PA?!!

Postby Heartbrokenmom123 » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:04 am

Together we stand and divided we shall fall. If you, your family or anyone else has been victimized by the deceptive, and perjurious ways of this wayward county, let us get together and fight the fight together!! If you have been railroaded,mislead, and straight out LIED to by this sick,twisted,and demented organization called Children and Youth services, at the expense of your precious children, let's take a stand together. They need to be exposed for the heathens that they are. Our kids, are depending on us!!! They are a bad agency, with nobody watching over them. Disrupting the lives of children who are well taken care of, while the children they really NEED to be "monitoring",or "protecting" go under the radar. If your a parent who has found themselves in their sordid web, after seeking medical attention (as any good parent,with nothing to hide would),please get in contact with me. If your allegations have been proven, unfounded, and yet you Still have yet to be reunited with the child(ren) that the good Lord has blessed you with. It is time to say, "ENOUGH!!" I wish you and your family, all the best in this fight of your life. We must hold these heartless bastards accountable!!

Bootsbaby31

Re: Class action lawsuit, in Monroe County,PA?!! All of PA?!

Postby Bootsbaby31 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:36 pm

How about all of PA? There is more counties that are doing such things here. How can we chat about our information??

Heartbrokenmom123

Re: Class action lawsuit, in Monroe County,PA?!! All of PA?!

Postby Heartbrokenmom123 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:39 am

Your guess is as good as mine. But, one thing I am sure of is that we need to promptly take action. I am completely open to any suggestions from all over the state, as this corrupt "organization" is in dire need of a complete overhaul!! Anyone with advice, or referrals, please share it here.

Return to “Class Action Lawsuits”