Class Action Lawsuit For California (CPS)

If you're a volunteer class action lawsuit coordinator for your state, start a thread here and in the message area for your state. We need fifty coordinators... one for each state. If there's already one for your state you can volunteer to help or just post that you want your case considered for inclusion in the lawsuit.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

jacqie_033

Class Action Lawsuit For California (CPS)

Postby jacqie_033 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:41 pm

My children and I life has been shredded by the en-acquitted investigation by CPS and the quickness to criminalize minority based on income and race with out proper investigation and evidence. I am a single mother of two who has done everything in my power to keep their dangerous father from harming us but CPS just took my children. I have them back now but there was no evidence that I was harmful or put them in harms way. My children have never been a way from since they were born. Now my daughter counselor say she is suppressing major issues from being placed in a foster care. Several of our civil and judicial rights have been violated and major emotion distress. They expect me to complete all these programs to keep my kids, mind you i don't do drugs, or drink, never ever been in trouble in my life. And still go to school full time, work full time, and be a single parent income full time, and complete service. My CPS worker lies all the time, she makes things up and lies about it told me i should quick my job move to a studio so i can complete cps service. I thought these people where to unit families and strengthen families not destroy families. CPS making the situation almost impossible with out breaking you physically and mentally. I feel for those family who weren't strong enough to jump through CPS hopes. We are no animals train to jump through hope we are human began. These people need to be held accountable for their mistakes because they would us accountable for ours.

fatalwine222

Re: Class Action Lawsuit For California (CPS)

Postby fatalwine222 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:36 am

How can we start the process of a class action lawsuit?

Is the Lawsuit in Ca that started this thread still in court?

I have jumped every hoop, attended Beyond the Bench 2013 and can't even get liberalized visits with kids, i have only 2 more months. They still want to monitor me for 6more months after i get kids back and im afraid that they will lie again in the return reports in the future to justify taking them again. Over a nose bleed!!!

I feel like cps workers are here reading and have formed a bias based on what they read if they recognize the parents. Paranoid?

thnx

FaithfulGrandma

Postby FaithfulGrandma » Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:09 pm

I would like to volunteer to help with the class action law suit in California. I don't know how much time I can devote to it, but I really want to see the entire organization dismantled.

pokefire

Postby pokefire » Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:09 am

I dont know how a innocent single father can be found guilty of ANYTHING other than trying to protect his child from the corrupt actions of cps.
Raising my son to be the most respectable, caring, loving, considerate child he could be has been used against me,how? , by making him so adoptable in the eyes of the courts.
there are several angles that I feel I could sue someone in my case from (legal malpractice, false alligations, civil rights, slander, ect...)
Even after jumping through all of the hoops & hurdles of cps successfully, I still have lost my 3 year old son too the corrupt hands of child protective services.
from the very first court date, I had no chance of winning my son back. By not being allowed to speak up in court until he had already became a ward of the courts(3months)
. And anything on record that stated anything positive about me or my parenting, was discredited by the judge & cps. & the atty for my son who never question one single action of cps EVER!
My son has received injuries that would've had me put in jail for him getting, but in their custody, they justify them like ; Black eyes, busted lips knotts on his head, burns in his mouth ect... a clear sign of being abused and neglected, they brushed it off as being a 2 year old .
they took him away from me for "one" scratch on his head he got from running and fell down
i would like to do all that i can to get this class action lawsuit going right away.
Evcen more so , LETS GET THIS DEPT. SHUT THE FUCK DOWN NOW!
and get our children back NOW!

1babyandapeanut

Postby 1babyandapeanut » Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:11 am

I live in California and am interested in suing too.

angelfrancisco1027

Postby angelfrancisco1027 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:30 pm

I wanna sue the dcfs too?its traumatizing

brokendowndad

Postby brokendowndad » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:16 am

CPS - Corupt pieces Shit.
I will be willing to do az much as needed to sue the hell out of this child stealing, abusing, good for nothing child abusing people.. I have been studing , research n , wic codes , case laws, everything possible to do with cps and family court cases. Thousands of hours in research.
I have time and willing to do whatever needed to help in lawsuit against all agencies involved. Email me @
[email protected].

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:39 am

Broken Down Dad - you might want to be part of any CA CPS support Facebook groups.. here's one: https://www.facebook.com/groups/356517954367209/

I hope you can make the right connections. There are some good lawyers in CA who have made it their life work to fight against CPS injustice.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

TerryH60

Postby TerryH60 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:01 pm

Class action lawsuit for anyone is simple about CPS they repeat the same deception which is a racket for 10 years is racketeering the repetitive in their deception and manipulation primary policy and procedures as they don't help the parents with laws that are already established that's the class action in a nutshell

Tanja2177

Postby Tanja2177 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:07 pm

Im from vegas and im trying to sue cps or get on a class action lawsuit list cps illegally kept my kids adopted them off then they were abused in thier adopted home taken from there placed back into the system supposivly ive lost my parental rjghts but ive never signed or been informed cps started contacting my family 7 years later trying to give them back everything is a mess i want to get my parental rights back i want my kids and they want me after all these years thier last names have been changed they are lifeless and hurting emotionally i dont know where to begin or what to do my cousin had them but she doesnt want them anymore i dont want them back in the system well two are still in foster and two with my cousin my don is now 19 my case is kind of hard to explain i just want this to be over they dont deserve to spend their whole lives unhappy please help

Mom2016May

Postby Mom2016May » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:23 pm

Hi consider me too I'm with you on this and I know many other parent ready to sue DCFS I have been looking at different web site and there are a few attorneys who will take on a class action with a reasonable price. Is better somebody out of our state. Mrs Linda Indicate us trust attorney but first who is going to be the leader and where is going to be to sign in ? I have fill already the petition of CAPRA that is going to be next week and hope for the best with help of God

pokefire

Postby pokefire » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:23 am

Has anyone started a class action lawsuit yet?

Mom2016May

Postby Mom2016May » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:37 pm

That is my question too ... Thank you
Can somebody tell us or we have to wait on Parental Rights Class Action to file on Washington for the Big States like California that have already the legal standing to sue DCFS

Thank you
Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.

When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.

Mom2016May

Postby Mom2016May » Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:39 pm

That is my question too ... Thank you
Can somebody tell us or we have to wait on Parental Rights Class Action to file on Washington for the Big States like California that have already the legal standing to sue DCFS

Thank you
Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.

When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.

Return to “Class Action Lawsuits”