Connecticut, Inc., CT the Con-nstitution State Needs

If you're a volunteer class action lawsuit coordinator for your state, start a thread here and in the message area for your state. We need fifty coordinators... one for each state. If there's already one for your state you can volunteer to help or just post that you want your case considered for inclusion in the lawsuit.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

nothinguntouched

Connecticut, Inc., CT the Con-nstitution State Needs

Postby nothinguntouched » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:00 pm

Connecticut DCF is out of control!
I'm out for one thing and it's not money- you can't put a price on the pain and trauma they continue to perpetrate.
I want EXPOSURE - what they do how they lie what GRRRR

I have absolute proof on lying to judges with many witnesses including lawyers, once that's proven I want to sue in personal and professional capacities all those who stood by for pain, kidnapping, false imprisonment, slander and libel, ad nauseum....

And just as an aside... I'm a professional (h)activist and I enjoy no tech hacks like opening the door to the dcf offices after hours and allowing full access for anyone who wants it (fairfeild county). I open the door sometimes just as a "we are watching even when you think you're getting away with it" but haven't ever gone in -

I am angry and this was now well written and likely incriminating- but I need ppl in CT to talk to- people who DO NOT harm, hit, scream at, abuse in ANY way their kids and have been targeted
You're not alone.
ctinjustice
at
gmail
dot
com

Return to “Class Action Lawsuits”