anyone else in Vermont?????

If you're a volunteer class action lawsuit coordinator for your state, start a thread here and in the message area for your state. We need fifty coordinators... one for each state. If there's already one for your state you can volunteer to help or just post that you want your case considered for inclusion in the lawsuit.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

krnzucker

anyone else in Vermont?????

Postby krnzucker » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:49 am

My daughter was taking from me based on false accusations and my history. (I've been in recovery for five years). The investigation consisted of a "risk assessment". This piece of paper gives dcf the power to take a child based on history. I scored "high risk", so no further investigation was done. I provided statement's (seven) outlining the fact that the allegation's were untrue, I was told to save it for the merits hearing. On the morning of the merits hearing I was threatened with a felony charge, if I didn't sign the stipulations. I was terrified and believed I would get my baby back so I signed... After all I was always completely complaint with the case plan. WRONG just last week dcf prevailed in the TPR. My Child is being adopted base on false accusation's. Sound familiar???? Anyone?? This can't happen to families anymore.

LindaJM

Re: anyone else in Vermont?????

Postby LindaJM » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:19 am

I'm so so sorry that your daughter was taken from you. I hope that you'll use this time to improve your life so that when your daughter finds you again, you will have a good job and home, and can be a resource for her. How old is she?
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “Class Action Lawsuits”