Class Action Lawsuit North Carolina

If you're a volunteer class action lawsuit coordinator for your state, start a thread here and in the message area for your state. We need fifty coordinators... one for each state. If there's already one for your state you can volunteer to help or just post that you want your case considered for inclusion in the lawsuit.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Luvmy5

Class Action Lawsuit North Carolina

Postby Luvmy5 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:04 am

NORTH CAROLINA Trying to locate anyone who wants to stand together against false accusations and corruption in CPS system

BeachLife

Re: Class Action Lawsuit North Carolina

Postby BeachLife » Tue May 12, 2015 8:22 am

I'm a victim parent in NC. I'm already in the middle of lawsuit I filed against CPS in New Hanover County, NC, pro se with just me as the plaintiff but I can definetly help. I have been "collecting NC victims' via Facebook. I only have a handful but that may be all we need.... I would be willing to stand outside of courtroom here and get more too, I've done it before...I was there outside maybe ten to fifteen minutes and got contact info for every parent I spoke to about it, they were all willing. Plus I can help with most of the process, I'm in at the close of discovery on mine right now. Below is a link to small little NC Group on FB.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/399621613401042/

Erparus1

Re: Class Action Lawsuit North Carolina

Postby Erparus1 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:25 am

I joined a long time ago. But have not seen anything about a CAL.

Return to “Class Action Lawsuits”