class action law suit indiana

If you're a volunteer class action lawsuit coordinator for your state, start a thread here and in the message area for your state. We need fifty coordinators... one for each state. If there's already one for your state you can volunteer to help or just post that you want your case considered for inclusion in the lawsuit.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

hartbroken

class action law suit indiana

Postby hartbroken » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:56 pm

Anyone. Have law suit going in indiana lets stand together

stewart14

Re: class action law suit indianaii

Postby stewart14 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:14 am

The cps worker in our case has lied from the beginning and is still lying to our children. They should not be allowed to do the things they do. They told us who called on us how many times they called, gave my mom false info and now that my kids have been placed with my mom they are still lying to everyone. I definitely plan on suing as soon as i get my children back. They need to be reigned in. Police don't have the reach cps workers have.

hartbroken

Re: class action law suit indiana

Postby hartbroken » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:48 am

Anyone else out there in indiana I know there can't just be2

hartbroken

Re: class action law suit indiana

Postby hartbroken » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:36 pm

Anyone looking to be corrator for indiana law suit I've not seen any replies so there.for I will ask again and if not ill be happy to do it of course I'm not good some comp stuff like makeing a link or thread that is why I'm asking for someone with this ability. And. Better use of a comp but I'm willing help and. Do leg work if someone will volunteer

Return to “Class Action Lawsuits”