grand parents past used against us

If you're a volunteer class action lawsuit coordinator for your state, start a thread here and in the message area for your state. We need fifty coordinators... one for each state. If there's already one for your state you can volunteer to help or just post that you want your case considered for inclusion in the lawsuit.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

hartbroken

grand parents past used against us

Postby hartbroken » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:11 pm

Looking for good attorney northern indiana. Our past almost 15 yrs or more used against us recived pappers saying mine and hubbys could be exsponged or out disquilfiers disqualified. So commin sense says the judge would just do that and give us grandkids but no so plese any good advise or any attorney. Please help

whosechildrenarethey

Re: grand parents past used against us

Postby whosechildrenarethey » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:02 am

This link may be helpful: http://www.in.gov/dcs/files/13_6_Evalua ... ements.pdf

This link will take you to Indiana's CPS policy and procedures manual: http://www.in.gov/dcs/2354.htm

hartbroken

Postby hartbroken » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:32 pm

Thank you so much for info just knowing someone took time to share anything makes me feel better. God bless you and yours

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:08 pm

Yes, thanks to whosechildrenarethey... I appreciate that too. The links should be helpful - a good place to start researching your rights.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

hartbroken

Postby hartbroken » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:26 am

9Here a kicker I. Read over the link several times to insure what I read was being inturppted correctly and sure enough I was right there is no reason we do not have our grandkids and top it off the original bogus report on me back in the. 90s. Was closed how.do I know this after a family member. Had trouble with cps I find out I was put on list a next kin for there kids and it in the county. From the 90s crap well after informing the cps supervisor in my other familys case of my situation she informed them that my old case did not matter it was closed and disregaurded and never should been looked at and I for no reason could not get my other family kids or my grandkids so I'm prim printing all info from the link you shared and giveing it to my new attorney yes a new attorney after thousands dollars on the first one who should found all this info I've retained a new one I will keep u posted and thanks so much god bless

Return to “Class Action Lawsuits”