Oregon

If you're a volunteer class action lawsuit coordinator for your state, start a thread here and in the message area for your state. We need fifty coordinators... one for each state. If there's already one for your state you can volunteer to help or just post that you want your case considered for inclusion in the lawsuit.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

shugarsmama

Oregon

Postby shugarsmama » Sun May 24, 2015 6:21 pm

I would like to volunteer to be the coordinator for a class action in Oregon. My husband and I have already helped to change the law here, and I want to be able to do so much more to bring awareness to the public of the corruption that occurs within the department. I have actively been looking for an attorney that can and WILL assist us with a lawsuit. So far, I HAVEN'T found one that isn't charging an exhorbitant fee just to speak with them. My case is a winning case. I just need a willing attorney. Any suggestions are appreciated, and I will continue to pursue legal recourse.

LindaJM

Re: Oregon

Postby LindaJM » Tue May 26, 2015 10:54 am

Thanks for stepping up to organize a class action lawsuit for Oregon victims of CPS. I'm sorry I don't know any Oregon lawyers so I can't recommend anyone at this time. Please keep looking. Many lawyers advertise on their websites that they will provide a free consultation, to see if your case is something they want to take on. You might try exploring the websites and sending emails. Also, go to the courts to look for cases similar to yours and then contact those attorneys - especially if they were successful.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “Class Action Lawsuits”