CPS NEED TO BE ACCOUNTABLE

If you're a volunteer class action lawsuit coordinator for your state, start a thread here and in the message area for your state. We need fifty coordinators... one for each state. If there's already one for your state you can volunteer to help or just post that you want your case considered for inclusion in the lawsuit.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Free the kids

CPS NEED TO BE ACCOUNTABLE

Postby Free the kids » Wed Jul 27, 2016 5:45 pm

I'm onboard for a lawsuit against CPS. They are too quick to remove children from their parents. Parents when they win their case move on and forget about it because they are happy to get their kids back. Meanwhile children are left mentally traumatized and suffer abuse while in CPS care. CPS needs to start being accountable for their actions when they lie on their reports. They need to be prosecuted for perjury and when a child is hurt in their care they need to be prosecuted. Maybe then they will start checking the foster care homes better, or at least make sure that removal of children from their home is their best option. My 10 month old grand baby had a bruise on his cheek our last visit, the case worker treated it as no big deal. If that happens to a Parent it is classified as abuse. Anyone can make an accusation true or false. If a parent doesn't cooperate then they are considered guilty until proving innocence. I have known of caseworkers that are single with no children which have no clue about what it takes to raise children, yet they determine what is in a child's best interest. The children are our future, we need to stand up and fight to protect their rights. The government and it's assigned agencies must be held accountable.

Return to “Class Action Lawsuits”