False accusations of "severe drug use"

Drug abuse, treatment, research, and laws.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

survivorsofcps

False accusations of "severe drug use"

Postby survivorsofcps » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:14 pm

Ok so I just found out that I've been accused of being supposedly "heavy into drugs" by a woman who is a thief and her son who is a known rapist. :evil:

How can I prove this inaccurate? My husband and I NEVER use drugs.

I was keeping my children in another home while I fix up the one I purchased which was going to be condemned. I got it dirt cheap and used my tax money to do the fixing.

Now the people keeping my children believe CPS that we were do drugs which we don't. PLZ help very frustrated.

Oh yeah how do I submit the information to right people. Can I have a former cop or two give personal testimony on our behalf and if so how?

Familyrights1st

Re: False accusations of "severe drug use"

Postby Familyrights1st » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:52 pm

I have some helpful advice as far as the drug accusations go,you are being accused of a WIC 300 correct?
How did the whole thing come up, when and if your children have been detained?

survivorsofcps

Postby survivorsofcps » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:03 pm

sorry its been a while. a friend of mine told me after visting with my kids that the person keeping them has been telling everyone that my and my now xhusband are on drugs. It was my Xs idea to let them stay there in the first place I didn't want them to.

Anyway this woman has been lying about both of us and also telling her whole church my x mother in laws church and this woman's mother's church all the same lies.

survivorsofcps

Postby survivorsofcps » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:05 pm

She refused to allow them to return when they were only supposed to be spending the night. :evil:

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:41 pm

Did you ever get your children back? Do you have an open CPS case? Didn't drug tests prove the allegations untrue?
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

survivorsofcps

Postby survivorsofcps » Sun Oct 20, 2019 12:40 pm

No

Return to “Drug Related Cases”