6 months clean and my caseworker is tampering with my tests!

Drug abuse, treatment, research, and laws.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

maluga

6 months clean and my caseworker is tampering with my tests!

Postby maluga » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:48 pm

I finished my case plan. Finished all counseling. My doctors all stated I am ready for my children to come home. What does my caseworker do? She tampers with my drug tests! She gave me 2 tests herself, one and then another a week later. They came up that I was apparently using percocets! She filed to terminate my rights on Friday! My doctor, however, is wise to it. He said with the urine and bloddwork he gives me weekley, he knows I did not use. He even called a new lawyer for me and told the lawyer he believes I am a victim of CPS and they are tampering with my drug tests! I am trying to get either that lawyer or a new one before my next court date. It is February 2nd. My cousnelors say they will write reports for me, but without a lawyer I am screwed. My court appointed is friends with my caseworker and she doesn't come to court. Pray for me. She wants to adopt out my babies now!

family_man

Re: 6 months clean and my caseworker is tampering with my te

Postby family_man » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:22 pm

I believe what you should do now is:

1) Get a sworn affidavit from you doctor, stating that you are innocent of drug abuse;
2) Get his permission to use him as your expert witness, and declare that to the court;
3) This will make him available for state deposition, if they choose to do so;
4) Have him stand by for testimony on the date of your trial.

An attorney will help you do all this.
Disclaimer: I am not an attorney, and this is not legal advice.

maluga

Postby maluga » Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:42 pm

Thanks! I will do all of this! First need a lawyer. Looking for lawyer in Ohio. Sandusky area or Sandusky County.

family_man

Postby family_man » Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:11 pm

If the doctor doesn't want to make a sworn affidavit, a simple letter stating the reasons why he thinks you're innocent would be better than nothing. It could be used as evidence, if you need it.
Disclaimer: I am not an attorney, and this is not legal advice.

fatherofthree

Postby fatherofthree » Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:17 pm

Request a hair follicle drug test. They go back 90 days.
DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney and am not providing legal advice.

maluga

Postby maluga » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:13 pm

Hair follicle test was suggested by my doctor to CPS. They refussed, they are concerned because I will pass and this will ruin their case. They filed to terminate rights, hearing is March 14, 15, 18. I don't know what to expect, what they will do or what I should do in the mean time to make them have no case!

fatherofthree

Postby fatherofthree » Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:00 pm

maluga wrote:Hair follicle test was suggested by my doctor to CPS. They refussed, they are concerned because I will pass and this will ruin their case. They filed to terminate rights, hearing is March 14, 15, 18. I don't know what to expect, what they will do or what I should do in the mean time to make them have no case!

The test is costly and probably another reason they don't want to do it. You might have your DR do one if you can afford it.
DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney and am not providing legal advice.

FreedomNow

Postby FreedomNow » Wed May 01, 2013 7:51 pm

I am so worried to even inquire what the update is here.

Really concerned and heartbroken after reading this story in particular. :rage:

Allowing for miracles. We're thinking about you. <3

skramer67

Postby skramer67 » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:37 am

my son and his g/f are going thru basically the same thing... she passes her ua's for court and her drug tests while pregnant then after she has the baby dhs comes and gives her tests and says she failed throws them in a box and sends it to the lab they come back negative...in the meantime they took the baby. court ordered hair follicle test and that came back negative as well...i dont understand why the case is still opened. i empathize with you and hope you get some justice and find someone to fight for you and hold them accountable for what they are doing.

pokefire

Postby pokefire » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:11 pm

I also had reason to believe my test was altered with , i asked for test twice knowing i was clean except for THC and after told that they were dirty only for meth, and not THC, i asked for hair test. I was told by cps to go to detox but in order to get in i had to be under the influence of drugs so i went and did that but right before going, i called s/w and asked if she would use a dirty test against me , she said yes.so i got a hair test and it showed meth and THC which the drug test only showed meth no THC but my P.D. wouldn't use it in court because it had meth in it . I thought the reason for hair test was to show that my test should show thc

destroyedourlives

Postby destroyedourlives » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:44 pm

LETS SEE HOW MANY DID THE PATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DID 5 MONTHS CLEANNNNNNNNNNNN , 6 MONTHS THEY SAID IT WAS DIRTYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

hnuge1

Postby hnuge1 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:03 am

Me too actually it was at my 6 month clean mark! I am now the proud owner of 13, yup 13 dirty tests and my lawyer says it doesn't matter. Lunacy.

pokefire

Postby pokefire » Thu May 21, 2015 9:03 am

I myself had went through the same shit, and my public atty. was no help, atleast for me she wasnt. i lost my son in june last year and have no knowledge of hi whereabouts or condition so either do everything they want or fight like a mf. dont sit back and wonder ok ? you'll lose

Return to “Drug Related Cases”