Kids taken because of said "drug raid" at fathers home

Drug abuse, treatment, research, and laws.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Courtneyb04

Kids taken because of said "drug raid" at fathers home

Postby Courtneyb04 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:15 pm

My name is courtney and my 3 children were taken from my safe home because the town I stay in said that there was a drug raid at the home of my oldest sons father while my son was there on his weekend with his farther . It's wasn't a drug raid. This happened June 2015, the first time I saw a Cps worker was July 26 3015... On June 17 2015 the police went to my sons fathers home for a warren this roommate had. The police then took everyone out of the house including my 5yr old son. They had them all lay on the hot ground outside including my 5yr old. Mind you my son is in his undies because he had just got out of the shower, he and his father had just came back from the city pool. Guns drawn the police told everybody if anybody moves I'm shooting. Cps came to my house to interview my son July 26 2015. My son told her nothing goes on at my house ,that I smoke cigerettes that's all. I call the texas rangers to see what can be done about what happened to my son. They tell me steps to do. I follow those steps finally after a çouple of weeks because I was scared of retaliation. My town is known for that. August 18 I call the city manager and complain. He tells me he will call me the next morning. Later that afternoon my caseworker calls to do a drug test on me . I tell her ok I'm at home. I wait a hour and a half, she never shows. I call her to see what's wrong and that's when she tells me her supervisor didn't think that was a good idea so she never comes. August 19 2015 around 9:00 am I hear a knock on the door, it's Cps with a drug test. As I answer the door the chief of police calls. I talk to cos first am give them the drug test. It shows up I'm positive for amphetamine , I don't do drugs. So I give them another one to send off to the lab. When she leaves I call the chief and he calls my son a liar and was very rude to me. We hang up, it's around noon now. About 6:00 that night Cps was at my door with the county sheriff,not the city police because they said they wanted nothing to do with my home, to remove my kids. I read the affidavit . The very first paragraph was a lie. Long story short my mother has had 2 home studies done and both came back great but my Cps worker says that we aren't mentally stable to have the kis because we cry. My children are my life! They have my son on ADHD meds now, my baby girl has extreme stomach problems , and my infant has been with the foster mom longer than me. I see them once a week for a hour. I need some help! Everything they have done is wrong and I can prove it. My lawyer tries but they laugh at him, no home literally laugh, judge and all. I need to save my babies from being messed up. My mom,me,my sister, and their great gma are all my babies know and they were ripped away. My baby girl has seperation problems becaise of this. I'm just lost and think it's qrong that Cps can do this to children.

Return to “Drug Related Cases”