Pregnant and using cannabis? Documentary wants to debunk the danger.

Drug abuse, treatment, research, and laws.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

jackabdiel

Pregnant and using cannabis? Documentary wants to debunk the danger.

Postby jackabdiel » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:21 am

Hello Everyone,

I'm a producer on a documentary for a major news and documentary channel. We are researching a story on the public's perception that using marijuana as a medication during pregnancy is dangerous. As of yet, no studies conclusively point to a danger with it's use, but it's still banned nationwide and CPS has been taking extraordinary actions to punish mothers and their families for this use.

We are looking for mothers that are pregnant and using cannabis or mothers currently fighting CPS over accusation of marijuana use during pregnancy. If you fit one of these situations or know someone that does, please personal message me. All conversations are confidential.

Lastly, this is not a promotional post. We want to protect mothers with accurate information about this medical drug.

Thank you,

Jack

Tags: weed, marijuana, cannabis, pot

Desiree powell

Re: Pregnant and using cannabis? Documentary wants to debunk the danger.

Postby Desiree powell » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:16 pm

I tested positive for THC at he birth of my daughter and they tried to have me sighn a admissions form but i refused then the investigator lied on the pettion they even kept my girls without court orders when they came they gave me a notice of removal on a torn piece of notebook paper said it was a 5 Day hold too see if my daughter who was 7month s old withdrawing my ne t issue is the reasonable efforts before removal there were none whatsoever they never tried to work determined ever alll they have is a couple dirty ua's van they terminate fit just drug use even though I'm not clean the only think I wormy do is the inpatient treatment they are recommending ifi go to rehab who is going to make sure we have a home to come to then that will be the next issue fit cps were not I'll just live of you do get your kids back now allegations of before she removal nut I was s clean when they first came drugs they have no evidence to support their allegations I have proof to support mine hour do I file it and also anyone else in Bexar county dealling withs similar situation trying to find parents to file motions at the same time with me judges can't go untouched they must psy for their injustice

Return to “Drug Related Cases”