Is alcohol use grounds for a drug test?

Drug abuse, treatment, research, and laws.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Wrigh495

Is alcohol use grounds for a drug test?

Postby Wrigh495 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:20 am

Is a report of alcohol use by an alcoholic (two drinks) grounds for drug test? We have a family assessment coming

lori1968

Re: Is alcohol use grounds for a drug test?

Postby lori1968 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:54 pm

whether its legal or not they will make you do a hair follicle and random ua's for however long as they want. Should you drink to much water n test diluted its considered 'dirty'. Quit taking them n you will lose your kids

KDus

Re: Is alcohol use grounds for a drug test?

Postby KDus » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:40 pm

Yes, and "suspicion" of use is enough. Furthermore, they can start with one concern and end up on something entirely different. Once a case is in motion, they really don't need much to keep going.

The testing can both help and hurt you. You will be asked to prove a negative, to prove your innocence.

In my case, we had an evil worker for the first half. We outsmarted her and she got removed from the case, and promoted.
She wanted weekly testing. I took my ex to test every single morning for over a year. We were able to show that the worker lied, committed perjury, falsified documents and violated confidentiality. 2 of the test facility staff testified at trial, she was clean, the opposite of the reports.
And, They continued to claim my ex was using.

Return to “Drug Related Cases”