need advice, case worker may be trying to sabatoge my case.

Drug abuse, treatment, research, and laws.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

angelfire

need advice, case worker may be trying to sabatoge my case.

Postby angelfire » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:06 pm

ok so this started at the end of september. the case worker came to my house demanding hair tests and urine tests. when i refused without a court order they took my kids and got the court order. my kids are at my mothers thank god but my hair tested positive for weed. my case worker has been a social worker for less then an year. in our case plan we have to do parenting classes, drug and alcohol classes and therapy. just when we were about to start our drug and alcohol classes the place we were suppose to do our classes at closed. they informed us we would have to find another provider. that was just before christmas. our case worker is suppose to put referrals in for us somewhere else. she has known about this since before christmas and it is now the middle of jan. still no referrals. my court appointed attorney has contacted her and she said she would get them in. still nothing....meanwhile we have our next links meeting on the 25th of this month and our permanency hearing is march 1. we need to get this stuff done and she seems to be dragging her feet. my lawyer gave me the phone number of the place we are suppose to be going to and told me to call every day to check on the referrals and then said to email her to create a paper trail. I'm just wondering if my case worker can get in trouble for this or if she is trying to make me look bad or what. what do you suggest i should do? thank you for your time. ill be eagerly awaiting a response.

Return to “Drug Related Cases”