Rules! ... just a few

For newcomers to this message board

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

LindaJM

Rules! ... just a few

Postby LindaJM » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:53 pm

1. If you registered using your real name, please send me a private message (PM) asking me to change your username to a fake name or handle. Caseworkers scour the internet looking for things people have posted so they can try to use them against parents in court.

2. Do not send me private messages (PMs) asking for help with your case. It is much better to ask for help on the forum where you'll get a variety of ideas from other parents and advocates. In your first posting, be sure to tell what state you are in as rules are different for every state. Do not post in more than one section of the forum. If you post in one, it will be seen.

3. Do not post caseworker names, judge names, etc. unless they are in a news story or court decision.

4. Do not post entire news stories; much better to tell us about them and link to them. We don't want to violate copyright rules.

5. Do not post about your desire to do violence toward social workers or others connected with your case. "FightCPS" means to fight in court via legal means, not to do violence.

6. Do not post anything self-incriminating. Social workers do sometimes get access to this board. I don't want what you post here to cause you any more problems. This is a public forum and I can't exclude social workers, foster parents, judges, or anyone else who might want to read. How would I know an enemy from a friend on the internet? Be careful and guard your privacy.

7. I'm hoping you have an attorney! Remember to discuss any ideas you get from reading this board with your attorney as that's your best source of information on how to work on your case. Your attorney will know local regulations and probably knows all the social workers in your area, and what they're likely to do. Do not disregard your attorney's advice just because you've read something online here or anywhere else.

8. Don't write something here asking us to email you. If you want to hear from us, come back to this message board and participate in the discussions.

9. As of November 30, 2018 all the messages here will be available to the public. If you have privacy concerns, please delete or change your postings. I sent a mass-email out on October 29, 2018 to ask everyone to check their postings, and I will be doing the same to delete potentially sensitive information, and names.

Any other suggestions for rules? Let me know in the suggestions area of this message board.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Eljay

Re: Rules! ... just a few

Postby Eljay » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:32 pm

I would just add to #6 that this is a PUBLIC forum so anybody can read what is written here.
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

fatherofthree

Postby fatherofthree » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:19 am

11: This is the internet. So what somebody posts may not be the whole truth or even part of the truth.
DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney and am not providing legal advice.

Whomperdoodle

Postby Whomperdoodle » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:31 pm

Thank you for #1.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:32 am

One more thing.... not a rule, but a suggestion. In your initial post, PLEASE TELL US WHAT STATE YOU LIVE IN! Each CPS office is run by a county but their laws/rules/policies are dictated by the state in which you live. This can also help us point you towards resources and attorneys.

Additionally, some states are severely corrupt while others are moderately corrupt. Sometimes the solution is to MOVE AWAY because fighting them would be futile, especially when the corruption spreads to the courts.
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:43 pm

Please, do NOT post your story in two different topics. If you have a CPS investigation in California, post it in "CPS Investigations" ... there is no need to duplicate it in multiple threads. This can cause confusion when you get two different sets of responses. Duplicates may be deleted or combined into single topics.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:06 am

nikki0216 wrote:i used my real name to register. please change it to something else. thank u.

You need to follow the instructions in the first post and send a PM to LindaJM (her name is in red near the top of every page in the moderators listings).

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:18 pm

missamanda2669 wrote:I used my real name please change .Thank You very much

You need to follow the instructions in the first post and send a PM to LindaJM (her name is in red near the top of every page in the moderators listings).

**** Anybody else who posts in here with a request to change your screen name will have the post deleted. Directions are specific for what to do to correct the situation, and it is NOT post a request in this forum to change you screen name. ****

Lunaravenmoon

Postby Lunaravenmoon » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:33 pm

Rules that are simple and easily followed.

ourinstantmatter

Postby ourinstantmatter » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:08 am

Greetings to all fellow victims of CPS, DFCS, and juvenile judges,

Re:
3. Do not post caseworker names, judge names, etc. unless they are in a news story or court decision.

The fraud that is CPS and juvenile court, like all frauds, rely upon darkness in which to operate their extortion machine. I submit that it is imperative to identify each and every name of each person and fiction (i.e. DFCS) that has committed a crime against your person and family. Remember, no one perpetrating a kidnapping, an aggravated kidnapping, or violating our laws of due process, has a right to keep said crimes anonymous! Validation of said crimes is made by the victim not a court or newspaper. In fact, a victim would do well to put the crimes committed against them to affidavit along with date, location, specific names of the perps, and number of violations. Then upload said document being careful to redact your innocent and good name. I have done this on scribd but it would be powerful to have that option here too.

Such acts of revelation will "brighten" the room considerably and result in a few outcomes:
1. A database will spontaneously develop wherein specific offenders(judges, cps workers, et alia) and their locations will be associated with specific crimes. This database will be used to identify trends and patterns of specific abuses over time. Such a database can then be used as evidence to be filed into the record of the "court". Evidence of crimes being filed into a court of record is very powerful.
2. Any attempt to silence a victim will bring more light to this fraud.

Consider the above and ask, "Will such an act(of revealing actual names) work to end crimes against us or increase crimes against us?

Little Big Moma

Postby Little Big Moma » Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:50 pm

I totally agree I believe they need to be held accountable for there crimes as we would be? There playing an evil game. I believe that if the general public knew what they are doing? (COMMITING CHILD NEGLECT AND ABUSE THEMSELVES WITH THE AMOUNT OF CRIMES THEY HAVE COMMITTED. There would be a stop put to it right away. The more people come together the better? Our Government should not be allowed to get away with stealing peoples kids for FINANCIAL GAIN. LIKE THE GOOD LORD SAYS THE ROOT TO ALL EVIL IS MONEY.

I DO BELIEVE A DATA BASE SHOULD BE CREATE WITH ACTUAL NAMES AND COPYS OF COURT DOCUMENTS, PROOF OF LIES AND ANY DOCUMENTATION THAT PROOFS THERE LIES. BE SUBMITTED TO THIS DATA BASE. WHICH COULD BE ADMISSIBLE TO THE COURTS AS PROOF OF THE THERE LIES THAT THEY HAVE COMMITTED IN THE PAST. AS THEY DO TO US IN THERE DATA BASE. THEN VICTIMS CAN USE THIS AGAINST THERE SOCIAL WORKERS TO HELP FIGHT THERE CASE.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:27 pm

It is a good idea to expose them, but not on this website. I do not like getting letters from lawyers threatening to sue because someone's name was mentioned on my site. It has happened more than once.

I maintain this site for parents and other family members needing information and support during CPS cases. It would be wrong of me to be doing things that might get this site shut down.

I've seen a few other sites start up with the intention of listing social worker names. Maybe someone could start something sustainable on Google Drive or something like that.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

unicorn775

Postby unicorn775 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:34 pm

if public records show the names - let's show it - those vultures have to pay... if your case is still marked with black marker - don't tease the faith... you may regret it after. wait for OPEN info. IMHO. We all seek justice but reasonable and proved it! don't go back stabbing like they do it... we are better than that.. keep recording, writing a day by day diary - that is an evidence!!! for now...

unicorn775

Postby unicorn775 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:36 pm

so much useful info - we need LIKE button - like fb :D

Mom1

Postby Mom1 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:27 pm

Understood!!
:D

C4SAJLN

Postby C4SAJLN » Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:16 am

Hi! I'm agreeing to the rules here

Justinr81

Looking for sierra.

Postby Justinr81 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:59 pm

I'm in Spokane wa, cps here has gotten bad over the years.
Cps should change their name to milton Bradley.

mom338

Postby mom338 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:20 pm

Hello! Yes, I agree to all rules. Thanks!

ATAKb3for3@ny0n3

Postby ATAKb3for3@ny0n3 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:38 am

I definitely understand why names shouldn't be said. It helps us all and the doesn't directly point out people so others really don't know you gain a case on the system.

Protest CPS

SF Protests ISO speakers

Postby Protest CPS » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:22 pm

Hi Linda and Fight CPS Community!
I have been an admirer of this site for a while, but am currently posting regarding the upcoming anti-cps/court corruption protests in SF beginning on Valentine's Day. We are expecting a very strong community turn out. We would like to showcase guest speakers and were hoping that Linda from Fight CPS and Carlos Morales from Legally Kidnapped would consider being showcased. I do not know any other way to contact the two of them other than through here, as Mr. Morales's book appears to be self-published. visit www.parentsagainstcpscorruption.com for more on the protests.

will check in here periodically for a response. Or I can be contacted through our website.

lori1968

Postby lori1968 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:11 am

I certainly wish i could be there... I support you 100% This corruption has to be exposed n I pray stopped someday hopefully soon!

KDus

Postby KDus » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:29 am

Carlos gave me an email address a couple years ago.
I will private message the user, above.

Return to “Read this before posting”