class action against CPS for single dads

For newcomers to this message board

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

pokefire

class action against CPS for single dads

Postby pokefire » Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:33 pm

From nov. of 2012, After Josiah was returned to me I noticed for the first time the negative affects that came from him being in custody of CPS. The first investigator must have agreed cause when she returned him to me 4 days later, she said that the care takers was concerned that he was suffering from being seperated from his dad and should be with me as much as possible. For the next few visit from her, she seen how he was progressing just by being at home. She suggested some of the thing that I should try & get done for them to be satified & close his CPS case, Which I did (ie: file for legal custody, try to get him into early head start program, ect...)
A few month later I received a visit from S.W. Mrs. George she said she was following up on his case. And Said that I was doing an exellent job with him but she wanted him to get examined by a few people cause she was concerned with his development like his speach and to make sure he was up to par with the average kids his age. Even though I knew he was getting better everyday, I was okay with it.
When the people they sent to evaluate jojo came to my home the played with him for about 20 minutes & both of them decided that he didn't need any of the services that george said he needed and the wished me good luck & was on their way.
Mrs. George acted like everything that I was doing was good she said that he's always clean, and looks well fed, the home is alway clean and he has all the things that a kid should have and that she state in her report that there was no reason to be concerned about his health & safety. She asked, where his mom was. I told her that I had been taking him to las colinas every week to see her and see if she was ready to be a positive mother to him. She said she wanted to go talk to her. After she went to see his mom, her whole attitude changed from, jojo couldn't be in a better place to I need to enroll in to several programs offered. And she would bring back on her next visit a case plan to follow.
After several days of trying to do all that the case plan said i had to do I explained to her that there was no drug ed. programs available for men with kids, they only had them for women with kids and could she help me with child care so i could get in a program that she demanded i take. She said that we didn't qualify for any assistance that the county had to offer. So I told her that I was going to the court on 02/28/2013 myself to ask the judge to either order them to let me in the classes for women with kids or modify my sentence in my criminal case from 120 days of drug education. Her response to that was , the court is not going to change for me, but when they did, she took it personal & that same day when I was about to walk to the store with my son, at the end of the driveway, we were met by Mrs George, 2 police officer, & a tall black man.
And said that she had found josiahs dad and there was no need for me to care for him anymore, and snatched him from my arms crying. with a smurk on her face she said there will be a court at 8;30am if you wish to be there.
Even after me showing her first hand how him being seperated from me affects him, she still chose to make up some bullshit about my home being unsafe for him to be in told a court a bunch of lies to get a warrant to come & get him. All because of a message i left on her answering machine. she let her personal feeling effect her professional position. & should not have the power given to her.
Every since then no one has concidered the damage/truama josiah is going through by the decisions made by CPS. Its more important to them that they make me admit to stuff that im not guilty of than give what he needs to get through these trouble times. (ie; he was allowed to go with my family as long as they dont let him see the one person that means any thing to him, me)
If there is anyone that can get my case proven un justified & my son home please text me at 6194083156 or email me at [email protected]

Return to “Read this before posting”