found this site a bit late. so far have done all the do nots

For newcomers to this message board

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

lkjhgf123

found this site a bit late. so far have done all the do nots

Postby lkjhgf123 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:04 pm

every thing in the do and donts section have been done wrong so far. wish i would have ffound sooner.

all the actions taken against our family are happening just as they are stated as you say they will take place.

one way off the founded neglect registry is to phone the highest up state dhs office and request an appeal. they will give you an option to appear by phone or in person
i chose in person. more effective i believe, and it will take a drive across the state to do it.

promises to make required appointments before the disposition by worker, to evry other right violated all due to me not knowing my rights.

so wrong...and devastating to watch it all unfold before my eyes, helpless against the wrath of vultures preying on my innocent happily content son whom is very well taken care of in our home. at least. at least we have that. he cannot sleep anywhere but his own room. it would have destroyed him if they had done anything else.

that is something no parent should ever face

LindaJM

Re: found this site a bit late. so far have done all the do

Postby LindaJM » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:43 pm

Yes, they are most likely to prey on families that don't know their rights, as they make easy victims. Bullies are like that.

So, I take it you still have your child in your home. Long may that continue.

Welcome to the site.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “Read this before posting”