Need help/advice

For newcomers to this message board

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

tystonsmom

Need help/advice

Postby tystonsmom » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:59 pm

Due to false allegations when my son was born, i have been fighting a cps case for 2 years now. My son was removed from me and my fiance 2 times now. Also the cps worker has been asking me questions in reguareds to my cps case file from when i was a child, that was sealed once i turned 18. feeling overly stressed and wondering which way/what to do with everything. Any advice would be really appreciated.

LindaJM

Re: Need help/advice

Postby LindaJM » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:55 am

Hi there - welcome to the forum.

I'm not sure how we can help you but anything that you need help with, please ask. What have you tried so far to get your case closed? If the caseworker is looking through your juvenile file she must be trying to dig up dirt. Did you talk to your lawyer about that? Maybe he/she needs to know what your caseworker is up to.

Can you phone your attorney, or is he/she inaccessible? You might need to write a letter instead.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “Read this before posting”