HELP I'M BEING FORCED TO A SAFTEY PLAN!!!!

For newcomers to this message board

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Msb1571

HELP I'M BEING FORCED TO A SAFTEY PLAN!!!!

Postby Msb1571 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:25 am

I LIVE IN OHIO AND I'M BEING FALSELY ACCUSED OF ABUSING MY 6 YR OLD SON MY SON IS CURRENTLY BEING TAKEN CARE OF BY MY 18 & 15 YEAR OLD CHILDRENS STEP MOM UNDER A FORCED VOLUNTARY PROTECTIVE SUPERVISION I WAS TOLD MY DEVOLPMENTALT DELAYED SON TOLD A TEACHER THAT I HIT HIM IN HIS HEAD WICH NEVER HAPPEND ONLY MY 6 YR OLD WAS REMOVED I STILL HAVE MY 18 & 15 YR OLD KIDS THE ONLY REASON WHY I FEEL IM BEING ACCUSED IS BECAUSE I'M CURRENTLY FIGHTING FOR LEGAL CUSTODY OF MY 13 YR OLD WHO WAS REMOVED FROM HIS FATHER BECAUSE HE PHYSICALLY ABUSED HIM & HIS GRANDMOTHER ON HIS FATHERS SIDE IS FRIENDS WITH THE CPS PROTECTIVE SUPERVISOR THEY HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING FROM ACCUSING ME OF USING DRUGS WICH BACKFIRED ON THEM TO MY 13 YR OLD BEING A POSSIBLE SEXAUL OFFENDER I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING I CAN TO GET THEM TO TAKE ME TO COURT BUT THEY SAID THE ONLY WAY THEY WILL TAKE ME TO COURT IS THEY WILL TAKE LEGAL TEMPORARY CUSTODY OF MY SON WICH I WILL TEMPORAY LOOSE MY RIGHTS. MY 6 YR OLD CAN EASILY BE TOLD TO SAY THINGS SO THE LAWYER SAYS JUST STAY WITH THE VOLUNTARY ORDER FOR NOW BUT ITS GOING ON 2 MONTHS SINCE MY CHILD HAS BEEN GONE & I NEED HELP HIS DOCTOR FEELS HE IS'NT CAPABLE TO ACCUSE ME UNLESS HE WAS COACHED SHE HAS AGREED TO TESTIFY ON MY BEHALF IF IT EVER GOES TO COURT BUT THEY ONLY WILL TAKE ME TO COURT IF THEY TAKE CUSTODY WICH I FEEL IS BLACKMAIL & SO DOES MY LAWYER WHO IS REPERSENTING FOR MY 13 YR OLD PLEASE HELP ME WITH SOME ADVICE

forthefuture

Re: HELP I'M BEING FORCED TO A SAFTEY PLAN!!!!

Postby forthefuture » Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:56 pm

Back in July of this year I was also forced to a safty play. I either signed it or Was threatened for my younger two to be removed. My ex has many family and friends of the family in the system. I have not seen a court date for my alledged fail to protect. my ex took me to court so I could finially tell my side of the story. While being investigated I used tape recorders and video cameras. Very inexpensive devises that have been my saving grace. It helped me remember key things that were said about their policy and ask better questions next time. CPS does not like to be caught lieing so they will forbid any of these. Keep it in your pocket on high quality. If you do get a day in court use it to help your attorney ask questions. I was bold and fought hard for my civil rights and yet to even see my kids in a supervised room. You are fighting a double system. The family dinamics and the family involvement.Document every move you make and every person you talk to right down to the time. Keep things as sepperate as possible. I did this and caught cps on the stand counterdicting themselves. The case has been left stagnate which is odd. I hope to hear more of how your doing

whosechildrenarethey

Postby whosechildrenarethey » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:13 pm

Child Abuse Definition for Ohio:

Ohio
Physical Abuse
Citation: Rev. Stat. §§ 2151.031; 2919.22
‘Abused child’ includes any child who:
• Is endangered as defined § 2919.22
• Exhibits evidence of any physical or mental injury or death, inflicted by other than accidental means, that is at
variance with the history given of it
• Suffers physical or mental injury that harms or threatens to harm the child’s health or welfare because of the acts of
his or her parent, guardian, or custodian
• Is subjected to out-of-home-care child abuse
‘Endangering children’ includes any of the following acts committed against a child under age 18 or a mentally or
physically handicapped child under age 21:
• Abuse, torture, or cruel abuse
• Corporal punishment, other physical disciplinary measure, or physical restraint in a cruel manner or for a
prolonged period that creates a substantial risk of serious physical harm to the child
• Repeated and unwarranted disciplinary measures that, if continued, create a substantial risk of serious impairment
of the child’s mental health or development
• Allowing the child to be on the same parcel of real property and within 100 feet of, or, in the case of more than
one housing unit on the same parcel of real property, in the same housing unit and within 100 feet of, the illegal
manufacture of drugs, cultivation of marijuana, or possession of chemicals for the illegal manufacture, when the
person knows that the act is occurring, whether or not any person is prosecuted for or convicted of the violation

2919.22 Endangering children.

http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/2919.22

You would want to look at CPS allegations of abuse against you and then look at Ohio Child Welfare Definition of Child Abuse to see where the allegations by CPS do or do not fit because if they would take you to court they would have to prove abuse based on Ohio's definition of abuse.

This is the link to the CPS Policy and Procedure Manual for Ohio.

http://emanuals.odjfs.state.oh.us/emanu ... -id(307214))&locSource=input&docLoc=%24REP_ROOT%24%23node-id(307214)&version=8.0.0

IDK what you have or haven't signed but I will assume you signed a Voluntary Safety Plan agreement. This is a link of an Ohio Safety Plan Agreement.,

http://nrccps.org/wp-content/uploads/Oh ... -Plan1.pdf

You will want to find out how many days a CPS abuse investigation is supposed to take CPS to complete. Have you received any findings or determinations of substantiation from CPS yet.

Hope this information at least gives you a place to start to dig in and find the answers your looking for. I am not an attorney but as best I can tell, as long as parents voluntarily cooperate a case will not go to court. If you chose to stop cooperating then CPS will have to decide if they want to take you court over the matter. I can't tell by your comments but it appears as though you agreed to their safety plan prior to their even substantiating the alleged abuse?

Kakumei

Postby Kakumei » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:03 pm

One thing that I can tell you, is that you have the right to revoke your consent for searching. I'm just assuming you did a voluntary consent form, but I negated it by using the court ruling of United States v. Dyer ruling, http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Revoking+ ... 0131193469 that you can revoke your consent to be searched. I hope this helps out.

Return to “Read this before posting”