MY NINE YEAR OLD GOT A UTI, WHILE IN CPS CUSTODY

For newcomers to this message board

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

crystallax

MY NINE YEAR OLD GOT A UTI, WHILE IN CPS CUSTODY

Postby crystallax » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:32 pm

Natisha Lax 520-336-3504
[email protected]

I NEED LEGAL HELP, MY STATE APPOINTED ATTORNEY IS NOT DOING EVERYTHING IN THEIR POWER TO HELP ME TO BE REUNITED, WITH MY FOUR CHILDREN. NO ONE HAS TRULY MADE AN EFFORT FOR REUNIFICATION OF OUR FAMILY.

I'M A LOW INCOME MOM. I FEEL THAT THE STATE HUMAN SERVICES (SOCIAL WORKERS) HAS VIOLATED MY 4TH & 14, CIVIL, PARENTAL, MY CHILDREN'S RIGHT. IT'S GOING ON A WHOLE YEAR NOW.

I HAD NEVER HAD A HISTORY OF ABUSE NOR DRUG USE. THAT CPS ARE FALSELY ACCUSING ME OF. I'M A 25 YEAR OLD YOUNG BLACK MOM. THEY ARE TRYING TO TERMINATE MY PARENTAL RIGHTS BY JANUARY 2014.

MY ATTORNEY IS NOT HELPING ME. I HAD TWINS IN SEPTEMBER 4, 2012. APPLIE AND JESSE CPS KEPT ME FROM MY NEWBORN BABIES FOR SIX MONTHS. I DID'NT GET A CHANCE TO BOND WITH THEM, DEPRIVE MY FAMILY RIGHT TO ASSOCIATE.

DEPRIVED MY CHILDREN AND I TO ASSOCIATE FOR THANKSGIVING TODAY, MATTER OF FACT. CHRISTMAS COMING STILL MY CHILDREN ARE AWAY FROM THEIR BIRTH MOM.

MY PROBLEM WAS LEAVING A DV RELATIONSHIP, GOING TO A DV SHELTER, WENT INTO LABOR WITH THE TWINS. ASKED ANOTHER RESIDENT AT THE SHELTER TO SIGN A BABYSITTER AGREE FORM. TO WATCH MY OTHER TWO CHILDREN. SAPPHIRE AND AYLAH LAX.

SIERRA VISTA HOSPITAL WASN'T EQUIPPED TO DELIVER MY TWINS . THE SIERRA VISTA HOSPITAL, HELICOPT ME TO TUCSON MEDICAL CENTER. I COULDN'T MAKE IT BACK TO THÉ SHELTER TO GET MY OTHER TWO CHILDREN SAPPHIRE AND AYLAH. BECAUSE I WAS HAVING THE TWINS. CPS SAID I ABANDONED MY CHILDREN.

THE FIRST CASEWORKER TERRY KOVAK WAS GOING THROUGH HER OWN PERSONAL DIVORCE PROBLEMS. HOW WAS SHE CAPABLE OF MAKING A SOUND DECISION, REGARDING MY FAMILY.

CPS SENT ME TO ONE OF THEIR P.H.D PSYCHIATRY, DANIEL BOVERBEK IN TUCSON, AZ. FOR PSYCHOLOGICAL EVALUATION, WITHIN A FIRST TIME VISIT WITH ME FOR PSYCHOLOGICAL EVALUATION THAT PROBABLY LAST 30-45 MINUTES.

HIS PREJUDICE, DEFAMATORY WELL ARRANGED WORDS. FOR CPS FAVOR P.H.D DANIEL BOVERBEK, STATE: I HAVE A PSYCHOSIS PERSONALITY. UNFIT TO CARE FOR MY CHILDREN SAPPHIRE, SHE WOULD BEAT HER KIDS.

OF COURSE A WELL WRITTEN REPORT, TO BE USED FOR CPS REASON TO TERMINATE MY PARENTAL RIGHTS. AGAIN , NEVER A OPEN CPS HISTORY FOR MY CHILDREN. IT'S AS, IF NO MATTER HOW MUCH I COMPLY.

THEY HAVE READY DETERMINE TO PLAY GOD WITH ME AND MY CHILDREN LIVES. MENTALLY AND EMOTIONALLY ABUSING ME AND MY
CHILDREN.

THEY KNOW I HAVE GALLSTONE, THAT FLARES UP WHEN, I'M STRESSED AND CPS HAS DONE NOTHING BUT TO KEEP ME STRESS WITH PLAN, PLOTTED FALSE ACCUSATION. WON'T REALLY TRUTHFUL TELL ME HOW DID MY NINE YEAR OLD UNDER THEIR CARE, GET A(UTI)?

family_man

Re: MY NINE YEAR OLD GOT A UTI, WHILE IN CPS CUSTODY

Postby family_man » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:06 pm

I'm sorry, but what is a UTI?

Do you have housing and a stable home environment in which to raise your children? Do you have enough income to support them?

I know that it would be better for both you and the state to simply provide a low-income housing subsidy to you, but state legislators haven't appropriated enough money for that. However, there's always enough federal money available to support foster and adoption families. So the system is skewed in favor of splitting families apart, rather than keep them together. This is what you're caught up in, and it's really sad.
Disclaimer: I am not an attorney, and this is not legal advice.

monkette31

Re: MY NINE YEAR OLD GOT A UTI, WHILE IN CPS CUSTODY

Postby monkette31 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:01 pm

Urinary tract Infection....

How old are your children? Do you visit them regularly? Have you completed a caseplan, things like parenting classes? You may have to submit one of these in order to dispute the social workers lying reports. The objective here is to get your "story" or at least "objections" (where they lie) into the court record. We do this by filing our own documents such as this one. http://fightcps.com/2011/05/09/sample-statement-of-objections-and-corrections-to-the-report-of-the-social-worker/
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

Return to “Read this before posting”