Legal Shield Associate (Have a lawyer Call YOU)

For newcomers to this message board

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

YAWEHSFOOL

Legal Shield Associate (Have a lawyer Call YOU)

Postby YAWEHSFOOL » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:00 pm

Hi Everyone !!

I Also have been under the scrutiny of this False Government Alphabet group the Evil C.P.S. :twisted:

That B.S. Stopped as fast as it started .... and these Demons " Have to be put in their PLACE". :oops:

This also led me to a new career .... with Legal Shield .... a call to (ANY Specialized) LAWYER for

your Questions to be answered and you can have Letters written On-Your Behalf ..... :o

you can speak to LAWYER everyday ..... and HIRE a lawyer at a discount

for less than 20.00 a month .... and you are be blessed .... :D

I strongly advised (if you purchase L.S.)

PLEASE..... create your "WILL" this Free ... (right away) ... also a Name "CHANGE" is a freebie .... and discounts for Hiring a

LAWYER ....

Here is my Associate website https://w3.legalshield.com/aasites/Mult ... irenerojas

I hope i can establish ... peace of mind.... and if you additional questions please call 909-264-7208 :wink: Irene Rojas

LindaJM

Re: Legal Shield Associate (Have a lawyer Call YOU)

Postby LindaJM » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:43 am

One advertisement only, please. Do not spam the board with this.

I have no opinion for or against this business.

I ask that anyone investigating this take responsibility to use due diligence in choosing legal help options.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “Read this before posting”