ALL PARENTS PLEASE READ THIS!!

For newcomers to this message board

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

WornDownMom

ALL PARENTS PLEASE READ THIS!!

Postby WornDownMom » Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:48 am

Do not EVER let Cps into your home! Avoid as much contact with them as you can. They have NO legal right to investigate you over ANY hearsay. They have NO evidence AT ALL of ANY THING, they only get evidence by being involved with you and coming in your home and gaining information.
They are NOT a legal entity. They actually have NO LEGAL right, as per the Constitution, to enter your home OR to investigate you.

LISTEN to me very closely. Unless they evidence of a crime, they have no legal right to be bothering you AT ALL. And even if they did have evidence that is not their job that is a cop's job.

AND LISTEN to me. Yes when you don't let them in, they WILL threaten to call the cops. Well guess what? That's OK let them call the cops. DId you know that even the cops need a SEARCH WARRANT to enter your home? So even if they call the cops DO NOT them in.

The cops and the social worker can do NOTHING without a search warrant. And they will have to get one without evidence and especially if the report is anonymous, usually a judge wont sign.

If they cannot get a warrant they will have to close the case.

Always be formal and polite to social workers and cops.

But STAND UP for your rights! A social service investigation violates MANY amendments in the Constitution. MANY. Not just one. Place these on your door. The 4th and google the others. HIghlight them and capitalize them, and put them on your door.

Keep your kids inside at all times.

Also put on your door that you have an attorney who will file charges AGAINST THEM for investigating you without evidence. If u speak with a cop on the phone ask for his badge number and name and tell him your attorney wants it.

SOcial workers ARE bluffing when they threaten you. They KNOW that they cannot get it on their own because they have NO POWER. And that is WHY they threaten to call the cops. And they will call the cops but even the cops can do NOTHING without a warrant.

Also put on your door that you have an attorney even if you don't.

YOu can bluff too.

If you have friends or family nearby who can take ur kids, let them. Sign over temporary custody. Any friend or family will sign it back to you if they are true.

Listen people, they want you to think that this is an official criminal investigation. Most times it isn't. In a TRUE criminal investigation it will be the cops visiting you and not cps. Hearsay from a jealous enemy is NOT evidence of a crime. POST this ON YOUR DOOR.

They MUST have evidence, DO NOT EVER LET THEM IN. Yes they may get a warrant but don't let them in. Because they may not be able to obtain a warrant.

Keep house clean if there may be a warrant, And also listen, if case has just started and if there is NO paperwork LEGALLY filed saying that you cannot leave state, then you can move state. When they cant find you they must close the case.

The cops and workers will tell you that you cannot leave, YOU CAN. A lawyer will tell you that you CAN. An open cps investigation does NOT mean that you cannot leave.

You may even think about flying your children to a relatives. See if you can.

Get the children out of your custody if you can until things blow over. Make up a paper and get it notarized if you do not know how or have no money. Yes you will miss them but they will be safe.

You can bluff too. And do it!

DO NOT answer the phone if you do not know who it is. Do everything you can to NOT make any contact. This doesn't mean you have something to hide, it means that you live under the Constitution of the United States of America.

I hope this helps ALL of you!

PS- the cops falsely threatened to arrest me if I moved state however they were bluffing and you know why? because I had not committed ANY crime AND there was no legal paperwork filed saying I couldnt leave. They will lie to you, they will say ANYTHING to get you to stay. Move. Possessions can be rebought.

Justice74

Re: ALL PARENTS PLEASE READ THIS!!

Postby Justice74 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:45 pm

One more useful tool is to post a NO Tresspasing sign that includes a specific warning to all government agents, 18 U.S.C. 241,242. Google it and it will give few different options. There are also videos un YouTube if you need to reeducate some cop of your rights!

I took this advise from a book "Profane Justice" by Shell Suzane available for $5 on Amazon.com digitally. The book is worth it's weight in gold. I highly recommend it.

Star76

Re: ALL PARENTS PLEASE READ THIS!!

Postby Star76 » Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:24 pm

I want to thank you for this information. There were a few things that I was not aware of but now I am.

Return to “Read this before posting”