Looking for the classes to take ahead of time

For newcomers to this message board

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Formyfamily

Looking for the classes to take ahead of time

Postby Formyfamily » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:13 pm

I have a case where CPS and the hospital intimidated my wife into lying so they wouldn't take the kids from her. The story is very long and i will submit it as soon as i type it up. but court is in little more than a week and I want to be enrolled in any and all classes they make you go to. This way at court my lawyer can show I am already actively doing all in my power to get my rights back. I had full physical custody but a corrupt judge and attorney took my rights for no legitimate reason other than money. I am having them investigated by the proper entities.

Formyfamily

Re: Looking for the classes to take ahead of time

Postby Formyfamily » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:56 pm

Me and my wife are fighting CPS. Our son had a 2medical issue with his digestion and they are mad because at the hospital they didn't want to let us change to another hospital nor did they let us take our child home he was not crying a lot always a happy baby. they had a feeding tube inserted "which is very painful" and now they are giving him surgery. so if he truly needed surgery to digest properly then how is it our fault he was supposedly underweight. and they are trying to take our daughter on completely unsubstantiated allegation of domestic violence, which my wife even testified was lies and when she told cps this they had three cops threaten her with jail and losing her rights. I have that conversation recorded by my niece. the cops also berated my mother on her own front porch and told her she could not as what was going on and had to keep the door closed. my wife was made to live at a shelter. My daughter is normally with me 16-20 hours out of the day, i teach her constantly now since shes going on 3 she learns fast and love to do it. I work on computers from home and she like to listen to me tell her tech talk about what i am doing. she is my whole life. Having them take her for no reason is such a deplorable and evil thing for them to do to my child and myself. Also having them pray on my wife like that, when she has been diagnosed with a maturity disorder, which makes her decision making level that of a teenager. They are outrageous I am looking to find out what all classes they can issue and what all hoops they could end up asking me to jump through to get my kids back in my custody. That way I can already be in them before cps has even proven that our children are "children in need of services". That hearing is on 4/10/15 I hope to show that we love our kids and I am the parent who should have custody since i am the most responsible, and have never kept our kids from my wife. My wife is a loving person and the children and her are every thing to me in life.

If any one has advice as to these matters I would be eternally grateful

cooldomo

Postby cooldomo » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:55 pm

You must act at once, regardless of whether or not the allegation of Domestic violence is true, the court will error on the side of caution and sustain their petition for the very fact you were accused of domestic violence. If the allegation was reported to the police from your wife or to hospital staff they will claim those reports substantiated the allegation and it will be found true regardless of your wife's in court denials. You must understand our courts are corrupt and could care less about your rights, your relationship and your efforts.

This is whats most likely gonna happen.

If your wife keeps the baby your gonna have to face that the courts gonna issue a stay away order, this usually last for the duration of the case which i have seen go on for many years. The department is gonna do everything they can to prove you beat your wife. However i acknowledge that you are very interested in doing what ever you need to get your babies back. But understand there is a very real risk to admitting to taking Domestic Violence class before the jurisdictional hearing, after all, innocent people don't submit to drug treatment if they dont have substance abuse problems and husbands don't attend domestic violence treatment programs if they don't have problems with beating their wife's. Thats how its gonna be turned against you in court.

It might be a good idea to wait until the disposition hearing to bring out evidence you have been attending the required classes, maybe not even than because on appeal there gonna claim well see here u started these classes before the court took jurisdiction so you must be guilty. So you have to be very very careful here. I have seen many parents take classes before jurisdiction and present their certificates at the jurisdiction hearings only to be turned and twisted as evidence against them.

I think courts of appeals have been very clear on this matter, submitting on the social workers recommendations (services classes) waives the issue of evidence on appeal. I hope you can see how this works.

This is not legal advice, this is wow entertainment consider the source. If you need help from a lawyer you are encouraged to do so at your own risk.

monkette31

Postby monkette31 » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:12 pm

Legal strategy depends on your state. If you were in California, I'd recommend a contested hearing and you can appeal the hearings. What state are you in? Be careful of the court appointed lawyers, they tend to outright LIE to parents about appealing hearings and they actively work with the others in the court room to secure a "civil" conviction. You may think they are representing you but you still have time to do a lot of research on what goes on in your area's children's court system.

They will probably pile on parenting classes (court approved), domestic violence classes and if you ever even admit to smoking a joint, you'll be labeled and have to do drug program as well. They usually do not give children back anywhere under a year either. Sounds like they are doing the usual splitting of the parents to get their hands on the child.
I'm not a lawyer but will try and help you any way i can. My postings may seem harsh but they all stem from personal experience with DCFS. I am not a victim and take responsibility for my part in my life, but I will always help ANYONE learn about the corrupt sick system.

Return to “Read this before posting”