Not sure what to do?

For those who need to know the laws.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Dawnjohnson0228069

Not sure what to do?

Postby Dawnjohnson0228069 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:26 am

Not sure about my situation. I was in a spat with my mother in law on 12/23/12. Outside the kids where in the house. It was mutual I admit it was bad timing. No excuse no charges were files or nothing. I'm having a hard time trying to figure out why I'm on a registry for child abuse when my children didn't see anything or hear anything until the end. The adults in the house were talking around them. I unfortunately was kept out. Some people there were not questioned by neither sheriff nor cps agency. During this investigation I have been as core operative as possible. I do get upset even cry but they are my girls. Please help inform me! Ohh I have no polar and revive medical help and I feel they may be using that.

Eljay

Re: Not sure what to do?

Postby Eljay » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:07 pm

Dawnjohnson0228069 wrote: Ohh I have no polar and revive medical help and I feel they may be using that.

Could you clarify this, please?

What state are you in?

Was there physical interaction/pushing/hitting of any sort during this incident?
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

Return to “Legal Research”