Court Issued Me Unsupervised Visits! CPS Still investigating

For those who need to know the laws.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Profitness19

Court Issued Me Unsupervised Visits! CPS Still investigating

Postby Profitness19 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:49 pm

I went through a whole year of supervised visits with my child, Finally court granted me unsupervised visitation. Since the other parent has a restraining order against me, The Judge asked for ACS to basically be the middle person! I will pick up and return my child to the ACS location... Now my question is WHY IS THIS CPS CASE WORKER visiting my home to "Clear" It and telling me I can't bring my child around my other family members because the other parent doesn't want that. The Case worker basically pinning rules on me when it's been clear already that I'm not guilty of any wrong doing..

I have the cps case worker recorded saying not to bring my child around his Aunts and uncles because the other parent doesn't want that, Also telling me that I have to feed my child certain foods because that's what the other parent wants!! Is this legal?? According to the paper issued by the court it simply says CPS will be the middle person for exchanging our child not to continue conducting a investigating.

PLEASE HELP!!

Return to “Legal Research”