CPS from my birth to now

People who have been in the foster care system can network here.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Carson Thaler

CPS from my birth to now

Postby Carson Thaler » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:16 pm

hello... I had to deal with cps as a child when they removed my brother and I from our mother. brother and I were separated and I was placed in a family that tortured and abused me quite regularly. When those parents wanted to give me back to the system, the courts though it was a bad idea and sent me back home with them. I was finally pulled around age 9 when teachers could no longer ignore the bruises and scars. CPS and it's affiliates ignored my case and adopted me out to a family far away in northern California. These people had no idea what they were getting into and it wasn't easy for them. They are still my loving parents, but they didn't know how to help me.... I've been somewhat of a wreck over the years and by the time I was getting to a normal lively hood, they entered again, at the behest of false charges by my son's mother. Imagine the worst charges...I'm sure you can... of course 95% of the claims weren't true, but tell that to CPS... I caught them lying on a report, called them on it and they went hostile on me. They sabotaged my case plan, rendered me financially incompetent , punished me by taking my rights away and visitation away and when it came to court, they lied, stole evidence, hid exculpatory evidence and violated my civil rights. The judges were in on it too. I have most of it on tape and I CAN prove my claims... in all the result was termination of my parental rights as a whole..... People think this country is great.... If you knew my story in whole, you might think otherwise.... I intend to sue CPS of various counties here in california. If you people care enough to help, you can start by contacting me @ 209-373-8038 or [email protected]. I WILL SUE.
Christopher Ryan Davison (Carson Rhodes Thaler)

Eljay

Re: CPS from my birth to now

Postby Eljay » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:25 am

Carson Thaler wrote:hello... I had to deal with cps as a child when they removed my brother and I from our mother. brother and I were separated and I was placed in a family that tortured and abused me quite regularly. When those parents wanted to give me back to the system, the courts though it was a bad idea and sent me back home with them. I was finally pulled around age 9 when teachers could no longer ignore the bruises and scars. CPS and it's affiliates ignored my case and adopted me out to a family far away in northern California. These people had no idea what they were getting into and it wasn't easy for them. They are still my loving parents, but they didn't know how to help me.... I've been somewhat of a wreck over the years and by the time I was getting to a normal lively hood, they entered again, at the behest of false charges by my son's mother. Imagine the worst charges...I'm sure you can... of course 95% of the claims weren't true, but tell that to CPS... I caught them lying on a report, called them on it and they went hostile on me. They sabotaged my case plan, rendered me financially incompetent , punished me by taking my rights away and visitation away and when it came to court, they lied, stole evidence, hid exculpatory evidence and violated my civil rights. The judges were in on it too. I have most of it on tape and I CAN prove my claims... in all the result was termination of my parental rights as a whole..... People think this country is great.... If you knew my story in whole, you might think otherwise.... I intend to sue CPS of various counties here in california. If you people care enough to help, you can start by contacting me @ 209-373-8038 or [email protected]. I WILL SUE.

"If you people care enough to help" ....

What is your perception of "you people"??? Whom do you think you're addressing?
What type of help are you looking for?
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

Carson Thaler

Postby Carson Thaler » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:58 pm

sorry... that was a typo I didn't clear- I was using a template and had transferred it from a DHSS site as I was filling out a complaint form there. please ignore. or don't- if you care enough to help, please do, lol.... p.s. who am I talking to here?
Christopher Ryan Davison (Carson Rhodes Thaler)

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:12 pm

I'm just a crazy lady from the internet, someone whose kids CPS tried to take, and I got thoroughly pissed off a them. We had a short and successful interaction with them and my kids never left our home. I credit a large part of our success to what I read on this site and now just want to help others.

I'm 40ish, two teen kids, southern California. Most people on here are CPS victims, either in the midst of their battles or suffering forever after pain. Every so often we get a random caseworker or activist.
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

survivorsofcps

Postby survivorsofcps » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:05 pm

You might try this:

http://www.facebook.com/events/284021855036388/

It has already helped others.

Return to “Former Foster Children”