National Lawsuit

Discuss all aspects of suing CPS and its affiliates for the injustice done to your family.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

dani89

National Lawsuit

Postby dani89 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:33 pm

As i am fighting our states version of CPS, i have also been working with various members of other groups just to organize a state class action.
The other day i had one member tell me that a national lawsuit was possible (give him credit since he's studing law and had a sim sitch in the past)
Since then i was wonder:

1)does anyone have anymore information on what would make a national lawsuit possible (i'm talking on big litigation)
all info is helpful when learning on short span of time (statue of limitations of interested parties)
2)if it is possible, those who are within the statue of limitations time limit currently; would you be interested in joining this effort?

LindaJM

Re: National Lawsuit

Postby LindaJM » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:54 pm

I'm sure there must be a basis for a national class action re: the federal child welfare laws, but I don't know how to get one started. Finding the right lawyer to take on such a challenge is key.

Good luck with this. I would LOVE to see it happen!
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

dabrock61attnet

Postby dabrock61attnet » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:10 pm

I wonder if the Statue of Limitations is different if you enter into a National Class Action. The key is finding a Lawyer willing to Fight for Justice

ridingmare

Postby ridingmare » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:00 pm

dani89 wrote:As i am fighting our states version of CPS, i have also been working with various members of other groups just to organize a state class action.
The other day i had one member tell me that a national lawsuit was possible (give him credit since he's studing law and had a sim sitch in the past)
Since then i was wonder:

1)does anyone have anymore information on what would make a national lawsuit possible (i'm talking on big litigation)
all info is helpful when learning on short span of time (statue of limitations of interested parties)
2)if it is possible, those who are within the statue of limitations time limit currently; would you be interested in joining this effort?

I am with you. LET SUE. [email protected]

fightforourkids

Postby fightforourkids » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:30 pm

I'm in! Recently had my neglect charges dismissed but still have no kids!CPS has no right to take our civil rights away!I have a winning case!Just need a lawyer! [email protected]

lovemyson

Postby lovemyson » Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:08 pm

Add me as well! I have a winning case!!!!

Greenpower2

Postby Greenpower2 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:22 am

I am interested in joining. Pls. email me at [email protected]

awnryprincess

Postby awnryprincess » Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:27 pm

Get it together & I'm on board. [email protected]

emeraldsage80

i'm in as well

Postby emeraldsage80 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:21 pm

i'm in as well. & am a 4 tine victim and in my most recent case i tried to give my attorney my notes on how my previous cases were mishandled he said that it was irrelevent.

bekkieborn

Postby bekkieborn » Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:06 pm

My case would make you sick to your stomache...no amount of money will make it better, but my children and I will need money for the rest of our lives for PTSD and counseling...count me in!!!!!!!!!! email is [email protected]

ladystarlight21

Postby ladystarlight21 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:24 pm

mcampbell

Postby mcampbell » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:27 pm

I want to be involved as well

BillFaync

Postby BillFaync » Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:55 pm

I am in. I can prove Lies from the medicial report. Mental abuse to the children and abuse to my kids in a foster home that almost caused my 6month old to die. Email me at [email protected]

mom2many

Postby mom2many » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:48 pm

Is this still being considered?

DeeMomof1g1b

Postby DeeMomof1g1b » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:36 pm

Is anyone still doing this? If so, I'd like to be part of it. I'm in.

misskai1

Postby misskai1 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:46 pm

I'm in as well

Glenn75052

Postby Glenn75052 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:13 pm

count me in also.

psalms

Postby psalms » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:46 pm

Is this still being pursued? I would like to join you.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:58 pm

If someone is actually trying to get a lawsuit started, I don't know about it. Someone has to take responsibility for finding an attorney willing to pursue the project.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

tiara103

Postby tiara103 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:12 pm

I'm in with you! NJ dyfs.. I know you need a federal civil rights atty, but I have yet to find one in my state willing to take them on. If you do, count me in. My story is a nightmare & for me & my daughter. My email is [email protected]

Jp2560Virginia

Postby Jp2560Virginia » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:49 pm

In

mommy143

Postby mommy143 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:19 am

My name is Desireah Davis. On May 19th 2006, My children were taken into State custody. It was a time in my life where I was at my lowest. I was grieving from the loss of grandparents, Trying to recover from an abusive relationship, was being evicted, and my utilities were shut off. I take full responsibility for the chain of events leading up to this and the deplorable condition my home was in from both neglect and packing to move. My case worker knew I had plans in place and my children were safe at my cousins house during the transition

I'm writing this because I feel the rights of my children and mine were profoundly violated by the State of Maine DHHS. What I understood as a reunification process, turned out to be four years of intimidation, deception, and abuse of power to accomplish it's own agenda and set me up for failure.

My story is long and full of emotional trauma. But, I will try to contain this to just the more pertinent examples of the DHHS conduct throughout my case. Please keep in mind they knew how to trigger these emotions an use them against me. Later, defining my whole character by these emotions.

I was told I had 10 months to get an income, apply for housing, find a safe clean home for my children and to get counseling in order to get my children back. This left me alone, heartbroken and homeless. I was also pregnant with my forth child. I was "high risk" for a heart condition that required a lot of down time. However, It took 8 months for me to reestablish an income and housing. I found a house (not an apartment) that included utilities which relieved me from the burden of shut offs. I kept all my appointments for counseling and prenatal care. As well as visits with my children. The kids rooms were all set up with new beds and bedding. Clothes and toys were all organized. I had accomplished the goals they set for me. So I thought!

There were team meeting where goals were discussed and/or any concerns either DHHS or myself had. Each meeting the case workers would add another goal and continue telling me what I'm doing isn't enough. When either I or a member of my support team spoke, their demeanor was arrogant, often rolling their eyes, or using gestures indicating our voice meant nothing. When my lawyer wasn't present, they would intimidate me and threaten to cut my visits for any unfounded excuse they could come up with. They would act encouraging and commend me for my "progress" in front of my lawyer. In one meeting we were being observed by another group of out of state workers. My case workers were so fake, my support person had to walk out of the meeting she was so disgusted. Most of the minutes of each meeting omitted positive input an/or my word were twisted.

The visits with my children were rarely consistent. The law clearly states that decisions of reunification are made for the safety of the children and NOT to punish the parent. There were times we went months without visits. Supervisors of visits were changed (ironically) each time a positive report was submitted. I was given no reports of any of these changes. My case worker then brought in a service to supervise but did not tell me they were also there to teach me parenting skills with the " model/Que" method. This caused a lot of anxiety and frustration because they wouldn't explain what they were doing. They would only tell me to do it "their way". I was sad for my children for not being able to have our visits without all the interference of these people. This made it impossible for me to develop any type of rapport with this service. Again, "ironically" it was only this services report that was submitted into evidence in court. All others were omitted.

Throughout the next year, I maintained a clean and safe home, children's organized rooms still untouched, tested clean on all drug tests taken, did my best at keeping up with each and every new thing they added to my already full calender, while taking care of my newborn daughter. Just to find out they wanted to terminate my rights. And to my surprise, sneaking their way into removing my daughter from my home as well. I had plans for my daughter to visit with her grandmother for the weekend and came home to a NOTE on my door stating my daughter will not be returning to my home. This was after my parent partner (who was staying with me for my daughter's first four months to oversee how I cared for her) had left. This again, left me alone, and heartbroken. Now I know why, back when I requested that my son be allowed to see the new house and see the changes I had made because I was concerned that he would only have the memory of the home we were living in before.... was denied.

I will admit there were times when I expressed my emotions with outbursts. I couldn't stop thinking about how all of this was affecting my children. If they were lying to me, what were they telling my children? This whole process caused my family a mixture of emotions that will last a lifetime. They had a psychiatrist testify that I had narcissistic tendencies and was unable to show empathy. Plus a diagnosis of bi-polar. This is how they interpreted my outbursts of frustration, sadness and an overwhelming love I have for my children and how I miss them more then life.

In conclusion, I have since been diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder NOT bi-polar. This may well be the reason the medication they had me on wasn't working back then. But, this diagnosis was the base of my whole case and reason my parental rights were terminated. That, and of course, dirty dishes in my sink.
I AM A MOTHER WHO HAS BEEN A VICTIM OF DHHS CPS LIES FALSE REPORTS FRAUD THEY DESTROYED MY CHILDREN AND MYSELF I WAS TOLD I HAD NO RIGHTS TO MY CHILDREN I AM WITH FEW OTHER MOTHER WHO HAVE FELL VICTIMS OF CORRUPTION WITH IN DHHS FAMILY COURT BY CPS WORKERS SUPERVISOR LAWYERS GAURDIAN AD LITEM AND JUDGES AND THE TORMENT AND TORTURE AND DEFAMING PARENT FOR CPS HIDDEN AGENDAS AND WHEN WE CALL THEM OUT AND FIGHT FOR OUR FAMILIES TWISING WORD AND HAVING KINSHIP CARE WORK AGAINST PARENT REUNIFACATION PLANS THEY SAY IT IS NOT TO PUNISH PARENT BUT MORE CHILDREN ARE TAKEN AWAY FOREVER THEN THERE ARE CHILDREN RETURNING HOME LIKE PLANNED (* Note to Parents - Federal law does not require or even allow placement
with a relative that is working against reunification. Further, a relative
who continually makes false reports shouldn't be rewarded with placement
of the child. If your child has been placed with a relative that is working
against reunification, file a Motion to Change Placement with the court
and cite the reason as the current placement is a hindrance to reunification.
PARENT’S GUIDE TO THE “SYSTEM”
AND THIS IS TO HAPPEN IF THEY ARE WORKING AGAINST YOU IN REUNIFACATION AND ALL PARENT ARE DENIED THIS DHHS CPS LIES TELL JUDGES FALSE REPORTS AND FALSE CALLS AND ANONYMOUSE CALLER TO A HOT LINE AND THEY USE IT AGAINST YOU IN COURT SO I AM LOOKING TO START A FEDREAL LAWSUIT IN PORTLAND, MAINE. WHAT ARE YOU PLANS TO ABOLISH AND SHUT DOWN THE CORRUPTION WITH DHHS CPS AND FAMILY COURT WHO ALL PROFIT FROM THE SELLING OF OUR CHILDREN AND FAMILIES PLEASE RESPOND TO [email protected] THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND UNDERSTANDING IN THIS SENITIVE MATTER AND CONCERNS THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN. DESIREAH DAVIS
mom of four children trying to get back from DHHS and fighting TPR with appeals

caraandvincent

Postby caraandvincent » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:56 am

if this is still possible please include me...email: [email protected] cell#: 818-642-6636 Kinship care against my reunification - TPR parent.

Louis H. Eklund

Postby Louis H. Eklund » Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:14 pm

I'm in mungnuk25 @gmail.com

NYCStarmom

Postby NYCStarmom » Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:08 am

I'm starting a federal case as well . If you guys can get crucial evidence in support of the fraud , discrimination , child injuries , case worker documents , agency documents , visiting host rules and regulations, child school records indicating the child is failing are just some of things I will need .
I can read them , conjoined them as you guys affidavits to my federal case and give in as support to say this is happening all over the world . This is only one idea I have to support our stories and documents to make a stand and get some publicity , media help or help from elected officials .

It doesn't matter what state because it can be interlocking and show a major conspiracy to the judge and letting her know we're not stopping. We're actually are getting wiser , stronger and bigger and soon thier lil secret will be out for every parent to have knowledge how to beat them .

So , let's follow the rules on this site to make sure that everyone that uses this site will be protected and Ms. Linda . I think we should even write to Ms . Linda the founder of this site or start a new port asking Ms . Linda for any suggestions on how to gather individuals information so we can use each other stories , affidavits and documents in our cases to prove fraud exist , discrimination, abuse of power , derivations of rights , adjudication under the color of law , coerced laborers , illegal search and seizure , due process violations , parental rights violations .
I could go on but I just know thier violating thier own laws they set in place . This website is one of top fav and Ms. Linda has given so much time , patience , research and money to help us .
So let's try to envole her in every way on this mission that brings families together .
Each one teach one together we'll reach one . :)

Return to “Sue Them!”