SUGGESTIONS NEEDED! FEDERAL SUIT ATTORNEYS NEEDED ASAP

Discuss all aspects of suing CPS and its affiliates for the injustice done to your family.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Doodle

SUGGESTIONS NEEDED! FEDERAL SUIT ATTORNEYS NEEDED ASAP

Postby Doodle » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:40 am

My case is closing tomorrow! YEAH!!! However, my work is not done! I (and my family) want to sue!!! I have EVERYTHING, I have it all DOCUMENTED and feel I have a strong possible to WIN and help fight against the EVIL system of DCS! My family attorney has filed the appropriate documents knowing (recomending) that I go further, so not only is it documented but on court records! Once the attorney filed the approprate motions and documents they "QUICKLY" scheduled a hearing to CLOSE OUR CASE!
Desperately NEED SOME HELP finding a good federal "CIVIL RIGHTS" attorney in INDIANA!! PLEASE SEND ME SOME IDEAS OR WHERE TO START LOOKING ASAP! Not sure where to start and I need to get some things filed but I want to talk to an attorney. I don't want to file disciplinary actions against the GAL and file with the Obonumos (sp?) committee until I speak with an attorney first! I DO not want them to try to "COVER" any of their CRIMES, but I don’t want to lose time either! SO PLEASE HELP! THIS HAS TO STOP AND THEY NEED TO BE EXPOSED!

FOR DOODLE AND MOO! THANKS! SMALL TOWN INDIANA!

paraleagle

Re: SUGGESTIONS NEEDED! FEDERAL SUIT ATTORNEYS NEEDED ASAP

Postby paraleagle » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:21 am

Did you find the help you needed? Your time to sue could be very limited in Indiana. HOWEVER, because your children have been damaged too, their time to sue may be extended until sometime after they reach the age of 18. Check with a licensed attorney to know what your deadlines are. If every family sued when their child was taken without due process, this would stop in a heartbeat. U.S. District Court is usually the better place to file because Federal Judges are less biased and more knowledgeable on Constitutional questions. It's also easier to make an impact over a wider area because their rulings usually have authority over the entire State. I heard that CPS in California is more reluctant to remove kids because their agents are afraid of getting sued. That's they way it should be in EVERY STATE!!!

Eljay

Re: SUGGESTIONS NEEDED! FEDERAL SUIT ATTORNEYS NEEDED ASAP

Postby Eljay » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:06 pm

paraleagle wrote:Did you find the help you needed? Your time to sue could be very limited in Indiana. HOWEVER, because your children have been damaged too, their time to sue may be extended until sometime after they reach the age of 18. Check with a licensed attorney to know what your deadlines are. If every family sued when their child was taken without due process, this would stop in a heartbeat. U.S. District Court is usually the better place to file because Federal Judges are less biased and more knowledgeable on Constitutional questions. It's also easier to make an impact over a wider area because their rulings usually have authority over the entire State. I heard that CPS in California is more reluctant to remove kids because their agents are afraid of getting sued. That's they way it should be in EVERY STATE!!!

HA! No... California is easily one of the top-ten worst CPS states, with LA County leading the corruption pack. CPS agents have immunity as long as they are following agency policy. It is only when they operate outside of the department's guidelines that they may become personally liable.
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

Return to “Sue Them!”