I am looking for some help with my Grandson's case please!!

Discuss all aspects of suing CPS and its affiliates for the injustice done to your family.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

All4MyGrandkids

I am looking for some help with my Grandson's case please!!

Postby All4MyGrandkids » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:04 am

Can someone out there please help me out in getting an attorney? In 2004 after my 8 month old Grandson died from SIDS, his 2 y/o brother was taken from his mother and put in Foster Care. While he was there the Foster Father murdered him and I have been told that because I am only the "Grandmother" that I have no rights to have CPS, Social Services, and anyone else take any responsibility for what happened to him. We did finally get a conviction of the Foster Father in 2009 but we had to wait almost 5 years for that. I also have a website that you can go to to review his case as well. It has been quite upsetting for me and my family and I wanted to know if there was anyone out there willing to help me out? thank you in advance!!

Concerned Grandmother
Marian Desgroux

Eljay

Re: I am looking for some help with my Grandson's case pleas

Postby Eljay » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:50 am

There are some interesting cases here -- http://www.futureamericanhistory.net/cpscaselaw.htm -- if you can find someone to fight for you. Where are you?
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

Daruma

Postby Daruma » Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:59 pm

No advice on lawyers--just wanted to say, I Googled your name and read one of the news reports about the foster killer's conviction. I am so sorry for your losses, especially since the second one should have been completely preventable.
These are my personal opinions only. They are not legal, medical, or financial advice.

LindaJM

Postby LindaJM » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:14 pm

You can ask for a consultation with Robert Powell in San Jose. He will know whether you have a case. It could be that the statute of limitations has tolled. I'm very sorry for the loss of your dear grandchildren.

Please give us a link to your website.
Sample Document Library

Please keep in mind that none of us are lawyers and we can't give legal advice. We are simply telling you what we would do in a similar situation. It is to your advantage to get a lawyer.

"Evil flourishes when good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke ... so try to do something to change the system ...

Return to “Sue Them!”