third time

Discuss all aspects of suing CPS and its affiliates for the injustice done to your family.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

upsetmommy3

third time

Postby upsetmommy3 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:47 pm

here goes im from WV and this is the third time that cps is called on me for false accusations...first time they called they said i was beating my children a social worker came to my home and did a home visit with me my husband and my boys and said it was false accusation case closed....the second time they were called it was because my oldest son who has ADHD was being over medicated and my middle son was coming to school with dirty hands they questioned the wrong child because she had the same first and last name as my youngest...i went into the local dhhr and met with them me my husband and youngest child again case closed.....as of today cps went into my kids schools and questioned them unknowing to me asking questions such as have you ever been touched by your brothers does your mom and dad fight has anyone ever asked you to touch them do you fight with your sister how does your mom and dad punish does your mom and dad hit you......my kids are good kids im a good mother better than most my kids are my life i go without so they have they always come first no matter what their dad is a good dad he is a good provider.....i know they cant tell me who made the accusations but this is ridiculous if anyone has any suggestions besides sue them because i cant afford to sue the state for the false accusations tho this puts stress and aggravation on me i want to just simply know why me why us an where they allowed to just go in and i guess i understand the questions but to sit and record them as they did so without their permission is it allowed especially minors with out parental consent......we have nothing to hide had someone thought of touching my kids i would be beyond livid to state nicely and as far as correcting they lose their psp games ds games TV time computer sent to their room which come on does no good why because they at this day and age have TV iPod and such in there ha-ha as far as fighting goes between me and my husband its has never been physical and tell me what family doesn't argue..... and fighting between siblings again come on they are siblings apparently who ever this is was an only child

Beatthescammers

Re: third time

Postby Beatthescammers » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:37 pm

Role play at home with your children on how to handle the CPS monsters when they question them at school and consider moving to another county. Moving may be your only escape from the CPS monsters. The school is the largest source of referrals for CPS and once the gossip gets started by the gossipy teachers, you will forever be suspected of the worst. CPS needs clients to collect money from the federal government to pay their salaries and they seem to be determined to have your children making money for them.

family_man

Re: third time

Postby family_man » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:40 pm

Yes, I believe every parent needs to prepare their children who are old enough to understand how to respond to questions like these. The basic rule is to talk only about the good and happy subjects, not the unhappy ones. How does your dad punish you when you're bad? "He takes my ds away from me, but then he gives it back to me," etc. Your older childen should be informed of the possible negative consequences of talking about the bad things to strangers, that they could be separated from their family that loves them and made to live with strangers that don't, etc.

Since this is your 3rd investigation, you already know the ropes. Find out who the investigator is, and what the specific allegations are this time. Try to assemble evidence that it didn't happen the way it is alleged. Don't let them into your home unless it is neat and spotless. The CPS system, which was designed with the noble intention of helping children, actually harms more families than it helps.
Disclaimer: I am not an attorney, and this is not legal advice.

Return to “Sue Them!”