Information

Discuss all aspects of suing CPS and its affiliates for the injustice done to your family.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

ltally10

Information

Postby ltally10 » Mon May 07, 2012 11:36 am

My name is Linda and I just went through a case with CPS whom after 9 months of not being allowed with my children as a normal mother and as one of my children had no contact with for three months then there was limited visitation .. then cps demanded as we were waiting on trial to do mediation .. so on that day we were having that appointment we were told that they were dismissing there case against me due to no evidence and that there is no reason why I should not have my daughter/children back .. so after 9 months of putting my family through hell and lies and police, nightly visits, abuse, forcing us apart, sleepless nights, programs, forcing the children to do and say things.. etc .. they just dismissed the case ... I want them to be accountable and to make sure that this does not happen again to another family .. its hard on my children to be keep apart and then thrown together and then keep apart .. its horable what has happened to us .. horable ... just horable .. and I my children are forever scared from this expirance .. forever scared .. please if there is anything that I can do to make them accountable ... and pay for there mistake as they made us pay ... 9 moths is a long time for children .. we missed so much as a family ... holidays breaks .. etc ..

Eljay

Re: Information

Postby Eljay » Mon May 21, 2012 12:48 pm

I moved this topic (hadn't seen it previously in 'websites' section)...

There are a few lawyers in the country who have the drive to sue CPS for their wrongdoings. Some are making BIG money doing so. Look for attorneys who deal with CPS, or general trial attorneys, who will work on a contingency (they only get a cut of the winnings, nothing if you lose). Where are you, geographically?
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

Sarah79

Postby Sarah79 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:34 am

Eljay- so when I google I have been googling MN civil lawsuit attorney's is that good? What would you google?

Sarah79

Postby Sarah79 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:18 pm

My advice that I just employed within the last hour is look up Heritage Defense online and call them and ask for feedback and refferals. Also you can contact parental rights.org and email them and ask them for lawyers who do this stuff.

Don't stop don't give up.

Eljay

Postby Eljay » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:27 pm

Here's a few you can call and ask... not always listed as trial lawyers, but they work with CPS victims and might be able to give you a referral:

http://www.christagrosheklaw.com/Child- ... ion-Court/
http://www.mnfamilylaw.com/about/profiles.php
http://www.neff-law-firm.com/Civil-Liti ... ndex.shtml

You should absolutely shop attorneys and find one who is gung-ho on taking on your case. You should also take along some examples of big wins where people have sued for deprivation of rights at the hands of CPS.
Advice & opinions provided are no substitute for genuine legal assistance. Laws & rules vary by state/jurisdiction so do your homework and get
an education in CPS laws, rules & practices so that you can FIGHT for your children's rights. I am not a lawyer. Your mileage may vary.

----<>----<>----<>---- BREED WITH CAUTION ----<>----<>----<>----

Return to “Sue Them!”