need a lawyer near dunkirk ny to sue cps/dss

Discuss all aspects of suing CPS and its affiliates for the injustice done to your family.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

mark0817

need a lawyer near dunkirk ny to sue cps/dss

Postby mark0817 » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:51 am

cps abusing power

I need legal help. last week Thursday I was watching my son and another boy while my girlfriend and mother of my son was at work both boys are almost 2. the boy Carter who is not my son fell and hit his head. I did not see how he fell or what he hit but there was a very loud bang when i heard it i looked over to see him laying on the carpet crying, I then picked him up and consoled him but he only cried for 10-20 seconds. he did not have any swelling and was acting fine. about 20 minutes later when my girlfriend returned home she noticed some swelling on the left side of his head. we put ice on it but it kept getting worse< so my girlfriend took him to the er. the mother of carter was contacted as shortly after he fell. she met my girlfriend Nicole at the er and carter was still acting fine but the swelling continued and bruising was starting to show so they sent him to childrens hospital to be checked out and watched to make sure everything was fine. due to the fact that it was a head injury cps had to be notified. after all the tests and him being sent home Saturday the doctors found no sing of abuse, they did a full body scan to check for prior injury and that was also clear. early in the afternoon on Friday a Dunkirk Police officer came to the house took pictures of the stair landing where it happened, asked me some questions then said every thing checks out and i may hear from cps and if so they will just ask the same questions and take pictures and that would be it. later that night around 9:45pm two caseworkers from CPS came to my door. i let them right in figuring they were just there to take pictures and my statement but after just asking me what happened they told me i am not allowed to be around my son or any child until further notice, the one lady was telling lies about the condition on the child saying he was unconscious and had swelling of the brain, both which are completely untrue. even after the mother of carter stating that she knows i did nothing wrong and the doctors saying there was no sings of any abuse ever, which the same goes for my son they wont even allow supervised visits. my son has never been away from me for more than 8 hours and he will not stop crying and asking for me. i really need legal help because what they are doing to my family, a good family is wrong and i don't want other people like us to have to go through this. the mother of carter is so stressed out about this also and cant believe they are doing this. Now cps is pushing for a criminal case also and the police have been in contact with me. cps put down that the injury could not have been caused from falling and hitting the carpet floor which is not what happened. my stairs are solid wood and so is the banister which they knew and took photos of. please help i can be contacted at 716-467-1185

Return to “Sue Them!”