Wondering if anyone out there knows if I can see you CPS for

Discuss all aspects of suing CPS and its affiliates for the injustice done to your family.

Moderators: family_man, LindaJM

Sure shot

Wondering if anyone out there knows if I can see you CPS for

Postby Sure shot » Sat May 03, 2014 5:56 pm

This happened after I received a letter from social services saying that there was a child abuse and neglect case opened because a hotline was called ..... This is the interesting part ... the case is closed on the 24th due to a lack of preponderance of evidence then on the next day the 25th the case worker went to the juvenile office and have the judge signed a safety plan ...

My story
every single night and day I feed my self with as much info as I can. I was tricked by cps I am sick to my stomach I can't even believe this they said as long as I complied all would be fine and I did police dept threatened us and actually said if we didn't just leave my son that they would follow us to stone county and get our other three kids... I complied with everything CPS ask of me case closed 3/24/14 then with out me signing or knowing a safety plan was put in place on 03/25/14 I need to know how to go about this was told by the juvenile officer and was told by the caseworker that I still had legal custody of my kids and that I could go pick him up at any time yet I went to go pick him up and was intimidated and my rights ]were violated heavily and I was threatened by the police that I was going to have all three of my children removed from my home in a different county mind you. Flat out can anyone tell me if it is illegal for a case worker to go 5 hours after the case was closed and no evidence of neglect of abuse was found can she go do a safety plan as an attempt to manipulate the system and get the juvenile officer and courts involved to take my son ?? Police threatened me and tried to bully me into leaving before I could even find out if I could get my son then they stated that I gave them no choice but to put my child into protective custody meaning that I was not allowed to be on the property or to see him I desperately need help i'm desperate to talk to some one who knows about this please if u could help me. ,? B
I need help to know if I should fight CPS and the case worker and the police department who bullied us and threatened us

I was made aware that if I opened the case and participated in this CPS would not take my other children the date of onset a cop and two other workers came pushed their way into my home and demanded that I leave with my children or that I would lose them. I have only been[/color] at this point recognize that I should have made them produce a search warrant however the cop with the gun was a little intimidating and the way that they push their way into my home made me feel scared. The case was closed due to no evidence. The very next day after the case was closed they issued a safety plan without my signature nor my involvement. At this point I contacted the juvenile officer was told I could go pick up my son because he was still in my custody yet when I did the police came took my son bullied
Does anyone know What I do if I have proof recordings, and emails proving that the caseworker totally lied and then went to the juvenile officer to manipulate and lie and say that I was not complying when I really was and have proof of it but the juvenile officer did not know that so she went ahead and went along with the caseworker and safety plan in order and had assigned and when she did it she hid it from me and I went seven days without a word spoken to me the caseworker did not call me or even attempt to get a hold of me yet she claims falsely that she tried many times to get a hold of me which is a complete fabrication.if the safety plan could be thrown out due to it being lies who do I take it to.. ? I have a lawyer but I am so super scared about the amount of money that it is costing to pay this lawyer so far $6000 and he is not at all acting like he is confident in working this case and I don't understand that he even told us that we should go ahead and go with the appointed lawyer and save the money and wave ask for his help in so many areas and he just seems to Shanus however there are really no more lawyers around here when I try to talk to them about CVS they all say that they don't really handle that kind of family law because it is on a different level or some kind of stuff like that and with them lying about so many things I'm really scared .... I really think this is huge very big case where has the potential to get a lot of media and possibly blow the top off of this criminal devilish nasty system that they have here!!! After the initial contact was made that day, they opened an investigation in the county where I live. Then, the case was closed later.I was manipulated and lied to by first the CPS in the county where I live. They came to my home based on a hotline call, came inside uninvited, and before they left said that if I didn't leave they would take my kids and put them into foster care. They asked me if I had a place to go, because the allegation at the time was a false hotline call against my husband. I told them I did, and I went to my mother in law's home just because I didn't know at the time that CPS had no right to come into my home, scare me into leaving a safe environment. That's how I wound up in a different county temporarily. I thought I had no choice.

Return to “Sue Them!”